GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sun. Apr. 28th, 2013

+14
spader
Cap'n Clutch
Number Twenty Nine
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
PTFlea
rooneypoo
SensHulk
Ev
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
dennycrane
wprager
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Ev wrote:

you say chili? GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sun. Apr. 28th, 2013 - Page 3 Pepper

You....complete.....me. HighFive

EDIT: NOOOOO where's ROY?????

Roy's back in business.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Expect the ice to be pretty bad tonight. Celtics game is still going on, 3 hours before pregame skate

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Yeah I'm wathing the Celtics game. It just amazes me that they will prepare everything in 2 hours

MotherofGod

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

LOL OT now in Boston. Carmelo sucks

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Expect the ice to be pretty bad tonight. Celtics game is still going on, 3 hours before pregame skate

Heading to OT now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:Yeah I'm wathing the Celtics game. It just amazes me that they will prepare everything in 2 hours

MotherofGod

But don't they keep the ice and just cover it up, then build the court up on top of it? Still a lot of work, I guess.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

True they keep the ice but there's no way they can maintain the cool temperatures I don't think. Probably very soggy ice

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Celtics win, let's get that ice ready!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Scanner: Robin Lehner expected to start against Bruins. #Sens

https://twitter.com/HockeyScanner/status/328612313332609025

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

IF the Sens play the Pens they will just rest Crosby.. They won't need him against the Sens. Sens can't score, therefore they are not a threat..

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

sandysensfan wrote:IF the Sens play the Pens they will just rest Crosby.. They won't need him against the Sens. Sens can't score, therefore they are not a threat..
I don't buy that line of thinking. If he's ready to play, he plays. If he's not, he doesn't. I don't think they'd rest him vs one team over another... he's not wired that way.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Release THE LEHNER!!!!!

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:The Scanner: Robin Lehner expected to start against Bruins. #Sens

https://twitter.com/HockeyScanner/status/328612313332609025

Or as some call him now: Ragnar Lothbrok (for those of us who watch the Vikings) LOL

Robin (Ragnar) was the last Sens goalie to win a game in Boston.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:IF the Sens play the Pens they will just rest Crosby.. They won't need him against the Sens. Sens can't score, therefore they are not a threat..
I don't buy that line of thinking. If he's ready to play, he plays. If he's not, he doesn't. I don't think they'd rest him vs one team over another... he's not wired that way.

I don't think he is near ready based on what they say that he has been eating basically mush and has lost a lot of weight...

They can win without him... especially because the Sens don't have, nor will have, Spezza.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

I somewhat agree. They won't rush him, on the other hand they are not going to keep him out too long, either. Let's not kid ourselves, if the Pens play the Sens in round 1 they *will be* looking past them to round 2, and who they are going to face there, and no matter who it is they would not want Crosby to be coming in cold. I can see them keeping him out of the first game or two, then putting him in.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Better get that ice ready soon... less than 2 hours...

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sun. Apr. 28th, 2013 - Page 3 BI960SOCIAAZaTj

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PMac confirms Lehner starts, Latendresse in.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

I don't think he is near ready based on what they say that he has been eating basically mush and has lost a lot of weight...

They can win without him... especially because the Sens don't have, nor will have, Spezza.

You can get mush that is very nutritious and full of calories. I seriously doubt that he would have lost a lot of weight. They have the resources and personnel to do pretty much anything they want, including hooking players up to an IV in-between periods. Nutritious shakes would be easy.

That said, he has missed a lot of on-ice time and certainly won't be 100% (just look at Karlsson).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum