GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Apr. 2nd, 2013

+11
spader
Hoags
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
NEELY
PTFlea
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
wprager
SensHulk
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ugh. We needed to get out of that last filthy GDT and into a fresh new one. Game is still a few days away and the Bruins play tonight. I fully expect we'll see Lehner in net come Tuesday... unless Mr. Anderson decides to declare himself ready. 13 games to go for the Sens... we're right in the middle of the pack in 5th spot right now with the Leafs in 6th tied for points with us but with an extra game played. This is the home stretch. Hopefully we start to get some of our injured vets back soon so they can get some games in before the playoffs start.

GO SENS GO!!!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Think u need to go back to your Darcy tucker display pic. It brought the sens luck

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh heh.

Never!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Heh heh.

Never!

Gotta take one for the team, Shabbs:
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Apr. 2nd, 2013 Captur13

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

HA.

If we lose again, I'll switch my Avatar and make the next GDT and keep the avatar until the game is over. If we win THAT game... the avatar will remain until we lose.

Karma.

Let's ride her good.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

this goes head to head with the Jays opener, agh i dont know what to watch

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bramlet07 wrote:this goes head to head with the Jays opener, agh i dont know what to watch
Both.

One on the laptop, one on the TV. Ice cold beer in hand. Feet up on ottoman. All good.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NHL_Sens: No starting goaltender has been named for Tuesday's game in Boston.

https://twitter.com/NHL_Sens/status/318771541947072513

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

shabbs wrote:
Bramlet07 wrote:this goes head to head with the Jays opener, agh i dont know what to watch
Both.

One on the laptop, one on the TV. Ice cold beer in hand. Feet up on ottoman. All good.

Yes sir, that's how I plan on doing it also. Cheers

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:NHL_Sens: No starting goaltender has been named for Tuesday's game in Boston.

Lehner, unless he's injured. Book it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

K-Daug could be making his Beantown debut tonight. Had some immigration issues but they have been resolved. I really don't understand why the NHL cannot figure out how to play nice with the respective departments in the US and Canada so they don't have to go through this all the time. Get European players a work permit for both sides of the border all the time. After all, they spend more than half their time working south of the border.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Both.

How do I watch one on a laptop? Can I watch the Jays for free online?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Not the biggest of games but it would be nice to beat the Bruins once at some point.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd like to bank this one please.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:NHL_Sens: No starting goaltender has been named for Tuesday's game in Boston.

Lehner, unless he's injured. Book it.

Is Lehner pretty much confirmed by now? He was at one end during practice while Bishop/Anderson shared the other end; he was first off the ice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum