GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff predictions 2022

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:22 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Avalanche hitting some injury problems.  Kadri has a broken thumb from that hit by Kane; his post-season is over.  Girard has a broken sternum and won't be back, either.  Who knows about Kuemper, but even if he's back he hasn't exactly been great in goal.  Burakovsky is d2d.

Unless Francouz completely melts down (not out of the question) they should take care of the Oilers in 4-5 games, but either Tampa (with Point back and rested) or the Rangers (with Shesterkin, the Kid Line and all the rest) will be a much bigger test.  I'm predicting the Cup stays in the East.

That’s a fair take.

47Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:58 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Avalanche hitting some injury problems.  Kadri has a broken thumb from that hit by Kane; his post-season is over.  Girard has a broken sternum and won't be back, either.  Who knows about Kuemper, but even if he's back he hasn't exactly been great in goal.  Burakovsky is d2d.

Unless Francouz completely melts down (not out of the question) they should take care of the Oilers in 4-5 games, but either Tampa (with Point back and rested) or the Rangers (with Shesterkin, the Kid Line and all the rest) will be a much bigger test.  I'm predicting the Cup stays in the East.

I don’t see the rangers having any chance if they do make it out. Looks like they won’t. Oilers are better than the rangers in all areas except goaltending

48Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:27 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Sure, but goaltending is the trump suit.

49Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:46 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’m going to have to go with Tampa for the cup in 6 games.

50Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:12 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would have bet Avs for sure. They are a lot better imo

51Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Vasilevskiy let in two very bad goals and a third was scored on a gift 5-3 (no way that should have been called; I'd even question the initial minor). And Tampa looked a bit sluggish for half the game. Still managed to get to OT. Avs may have the better team but if they continue to get .900 or below goaltending the Bolts just may finish this off in 6.

52Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:09 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:I would have bet Avs for sure. They are a lot better imo
It will come down to the goaltending IMO

53Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:32 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is an embarrassment for tampa.

54Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:24 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:I would have bet Avs for sure. They are a lot better imo
It will come down to the goaltending IMO

It may already have. Yikes. I was out of town until late afternoon and then completely forgot about the game. But I'll assume Vasilevskiy did not have his usual bounce back game. 2 bad games in a row from the goalie and no push-back from the rest of the team.

55Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Point is out again, Kucherov is banged up, Paul can barely skate. Knocking Kuemper out of the game feels a lot like when the Senators chased Fleury and then Murray came in and won the series. And for God's sake taking penalties against a PP clicking at 50% is suicide!

56Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:35 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Win one for Point?

57Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:16 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gotta love that Kadri quote. “They can kiss my Donkey!” 😂

58Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They can kiss his ring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum