GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TSN app finally available for Android smart tvs and streets

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just found out today but apparently this is about 2 months old. I was able to install the TSN app on both my Sony TV (running Google TV OS) and my FireTV stick (fire os is basically Android -although there are subtle differences on the app).

Up until now I've been running the app on my phone and casting to the TV . I doubt the picture quality will improve (seems to only affect Sens games) but at least it will still be easier.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So motte for a possible 6th round pick isn’t really good. Seems like we could have gotten a 4th or 5th had we waited for the deadline.
I take it Gautier is just a body coming back the other way

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gauthier is younger, bigger and a much better skater. Motte really hasn't done much since the pre-season.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Just found out today but apparently this is about 2 months old. I was able to install the TSN app on both my Sony TV (running Google TV OS) and my FireTV stick (fire os is basically Android -although there are subtle differences on the app).

Up until now I've been running the app on my phone and casting to the TV . I doubt the picture quality will improve (seems to only affect Sens games) but at least it will still be easier.

Apparently it's only an SD stream

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:So motte for a possible 6th round pick isn’t really good. Seems like we could have gotten a 4th or 5th had we waited for the deadline.

Keep in mind Motte has been in and out of the lineup all season with injuries. Probably didn't want to wait another couple of weeks. Gauthier played with Chabot and Joseph in the Q so there's some familiarity. He also put up a lot of points in the AHL his first two years so maybe there's something there... Doubt it, but if he can play PK and block shots he can replace Watson.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:So motte for a possible 6th round pick isn’t really good. Seems like we could have gotten a 4th or 5th had we waited for the deadline.

Keep in mind Motte has been in and out of the lineup all season with injuries. Probably didn't want to wait another couple of weeks. Gauthier played with Chabot and Joseph in the Q so there's some familiarity. He also put up a lot of points in the AHL his first two years so maybe there's something there... Doubt it, but if he can play PK and block shots he can replace Watson.
Do we need a 4th liner or should that spot be filled by someone in Belleville?

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

It's what Dorion does. He's an idiot. But Belleville shouldn't be about grooming guys into 4th line players. Our best players down there are middle six forwards, not bottom line guys unless you want Sabourin here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum