GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+8
Vandelay
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
Flo The Action
tim1_2
wprager
Lagoon
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Who are you suggesting. Jake Bean ?

I looked at they D. Appart from werenski and gudbranson, all of their D are making under 4M a year. They would likely have to trade a couple of contracts.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

We either have to give up a lot right now or wait. If one of JBD or Thomson have a good offseason we should be alright to make it close to the deadline. 

Chabot-Hamonic
Sanderson-Zub
Brannstrom-Holden

But I still think 2023 1st, Brannstrom, Formenton and a prospect should be enough to get Chychrun

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Egad. Columbus 6.5M over the cap now. Pennies on the dollar for sure

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:We either have to give up a lot right now or wait. If one of JBD or Thomson have a good offseason we should be alright to make it close to the deadline. 

Chabot-Hamonic
Sanderson-Zub
Brannstrom-Holden

But I still think 2023 1st, Brannstrom, Formenton and a prospect should be enough to get Chychrun

Chychrun is a leftie. Not ideal.

-------

https://gmcentralhockey.forumotion.net/viewtopic.php?t=6710

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum