GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+8
Vandelay
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
Flo The Action
tim1_2
wprager
Lagoon
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:
wprager wrote:Svechnikov was waived?

You know it's really bad when Detroit waives you.

This makes no sense but ok. Go Sens.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

GMHockey. Chime in everyone.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:
wprager wrote:Svechnikov was waived?

You know it's really bad when Detroit waives you.

Lol Walt, it's the other Svechnikov

Just trolling Lagoon (btw, shouldn't it be *Le* Goon?)

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Didn't realize the season starts TONIGHT.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson signs contract with the caps.
That could wind up being a really good deal for them. I’ll be rooting for him.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What a great spot for Anderson to be. He was always such a stud for us in the playoffs. Hopefully he gets a chance to play there.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Stone named captain in Vegas. I’d rather have Brannstrom playing in Belleville says a very proud Dorion.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Anderson signs contract with the caps.

He's been waived and placed on the taxi squad. Samsonov has 26 NHL starts; their backup has 0. I think the leash will be short.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Anderson signs contract with the caps.

He's been waived and placed on the taxi squad.  Samsonov has 26 NHL starts; their backup has 0.  I think the leash will be short.

Yeah. I’d be surprised if they don’t rotate him in. IMO if the caps are to go far in the playoffs, they will want an experience playoff performer to back up Samsonov. Anderson will be perfect for that.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The way Matrix started playing in the latter half of his career in the playoffs was legendary. It's a shame he wasn't put in a position to win a Cup, but that's the way she goes.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gudbranson will have to be careful, Harmonic looked like he was skating in cement all night as McDavid toyed with him.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How much do they hate Yandle to tell him he's not playing this year for them? Yikes?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:How much do they hate Yandle to tell him he's not playing this year for them?  Yikes?  

I hadn't heard of this until you mentioned it: https://www.tsn.ca/veteran-defenceman-keith-yandle-has-fallen-out-of-favour-with-florida-panthers-1.1576644

What the hell. Yandle has an 800+ game ironman streak, in addition to being on the most consistent point-producing d-men over the last 10+ years. Maybe he's an bunghole? I have no idea.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:Gudbranson will have to be careful, Harmonic looked like he was skating in cement all night as McDavid toyed with him.

Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:How much do they hate Yandle to tell him he's not playing this year for them?  Yikes?  

I hadn't heard of this until you mentioned it:  https://www.tsn.ca/veteran-defenceman-keith-yandle-has-fallen-out-of-favour-with-florida-panthers-1.1576644

What the hell.  Yandle has an 800+ game ironman streak, in addition to being on the most consistent point-producing d-men over the last 10+ years.  Maybe he's an bunghole?  I have no idea.

Sounds like he's just super soft to play against and the Panthers have had it. The iron man streak seems to be attributed to him shying away from contact (or so Florida fans say).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum