GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff predictions 2022

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Sat May 28, 2022 1:39 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I also think that if he was going to stay in Calgary it would have been done. If he stays there it’s going to be a massive overpayment.

I can see him leaving being the unraveling of the team. There’s enough rumours of Matthew not being committal to the team so he’s a high risk of asking for a trade or just not wanting an extension past UFA years.

32Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Sat May 28, 2022 2:01 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If Matt was ever available then that’s the guy the sens should target 100%.

33Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Sun May 29, 2022 1:55 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:If Matt was ever available then that’s the guy the sens should target 100%.
I don’t know that he’s exactly the guy we should target with his brother on the team but given the opportunity, how do you resist! 🫢

34Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Mon May 30, 2022 12:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not convinced Colorado will cake-walk over Edmonton. They lost Girard and Kuemper has been good but not great. Also the Oilers look like they've learned a few important lessons -- Calgary *was* a good opponent with a very good coach and they were dismantled by the Oilers and Woodcroft. I am expecting a long series.

The Panthers have proven me right yet again. Everyone keeps drooling over them but I still see them as a regular-season team (the signs were there with so many OT/SO wins).

Canes-Rangers Game 7 tonight. The first game in this series I'm actually interested in watching. Shesterkin has rebounded from his earlier iffy play and he's due for a shutout. Should be a good game.

35Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Mon May 30, 2022 8:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well so much for game 7. 2 quick PP goals for the Rangers. Canes have had trouble scoring 3 goals in a game and Shesterkin looks unbeatable. Still early though, but Ranta hasn't been great.

36Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Mon May 30, 2022 9:44 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hurricanes are always frauds. Regular season darlings. The only question now is who tampa will face in the final

37Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Mon May 30, 2022 10:50 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Hurricanes are always frauds. Regular season darlings. The only question now is who tampa will face in the final
I definitely thought Carolina had the rangers. But with Carolina it’s always the same story. Good team but they never invest in great goaltending.

38Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Mon May 30, 2022 10:50 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tampa in 5

Colorado is 6.

Let’s get it going.

39Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Tue May 31, 2022 11:39 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TB 5
EDM 6

40Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:05 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

What a barn burner of a game. I hope the NHL is marketing the crap out of the playoffs right now, especially given how bad the NBA playoffs have been.

41Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:57 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:What a barn burner of a game. I hope the NHL is marketing the crap out of the playoffs right now, especially given how bad the NBA playoffs have been.

Nobody will care. Hockey will never be big in the states.

Personally not a fan of an 8-6 game in the conference final but it is what it is

42Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:42 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Great goal by Paul. Some contender will offer him a great contract if the lightning doesn’t

43Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:02 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Good thing I’m not betting lol

44Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:19 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I still think tampa pulls the win but NY is gonna give them all the trouble and they will fall flat against colorado. Time to put some money on them.

45Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Avalanche hitting some injury problems. Kadri has a broken thumb from that hit by Kane; his post-season is over. Girard has a broken sternum and won't be back, either. Who knows about Kuemper, but even if he's back he hasn't exactly been great in goal. Burakovsky is d2d.

Unless Francouz completely melts down (not out of the question) they should take care of the Oilers in 4-5 games, but either Tampa (with Point back and rested) or the Rangers (with Shesterkin, the Kid Line and all the rest) will be a much bigger test. I'm predicting the Cup stays in the East.

46Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:22 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Avalanche hitting some injury problems.  Kadri has a broken thumb from that hit by Kane; his post-season is over.  Girard has a broken sternum and won't be back, either.  Who knows about Kuemper, but even if he's back he hasn't exactly been great in goal.  Burakovsky is d2d.

Unless Francouz completely melts down (not out of the question) they should take care of the Oilers in 4-5 games, but either Tampa (with Point back and rested) or the Rangers (with Shesterkin, the Kid Line and all the rest) will be a much bigger test.  I'm predicting the Cup stays in the East.

That’s a fair take.

47Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:58 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Avalanche hitting some injury problems.  Kadri has a broken thumb from that hit by Kane; his post-season is over.  Girard has a broken sternum and won't be back, either.  Who knows about Kuemper, but even if he's back he hasn't exactly been great in goal.  Burakovsky is d2d.

Unless Francouz completely melts down (not out of the question) they should take care of the Oilers in 4-5 games, but either Tampa (with Point back and rested) or the Rangers (with Shesterkin, the Kid Line and all the rest) will be a much bigger test.  I'm predicting the Cup stays in the East.

I don’t see the rangers having any chance if they do make it out. Looks like they won’t. Oilers are better than the rangers in all areas except goaltending

48Playoff predictions 2022 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2022 Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sure, but goaltending is the trump suit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum