GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Apr. 2nd, 2013

+11
spader
Hoags
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
NEELY
PTFlea
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
wprager
SensHulk
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well all I know is Zib and Silf should have been playing a hell of a lot more than Turris and them.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Bobby Mac says some teams may be offering 1st round pick for Bishop.
Can't see how he is not moved if that's the case, especially in this draft.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Well all I know is Zib and Silf should have been playing a hell of a lot more than Turris and them.

This game showed exactly who will be the big time players in the next few years.
Turris needs a serious summer of muscle building.
Silf and Zib are monsters.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
Ev wrote:Well all I know is Zib and Silf should have been playing a hell of a lot more than Turris and them.

This game showed exactly who will be the big time players in the next few years.

Just glad Zib wasn't traded. I know I am sounding like a broken record but he was by our our best prospect. He is no longer a prospect.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

He's a beast for sure in a lot of facets. Just hope he stays healthy.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

At least we played well for the most part after that ridiculous opening 10+ minutes of stupidity.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
LeKing wrote:

Just glad Zib wasn't traded. I know I am sounding like a broken record but he was by our our best prospect. He is no longer a prospect.

Couldn't agree more. You start getting that feeling every time they're on the ice together that something good is gonna happen. Latendresse helps a lot as well, but damn Silf and Zibanejad are solid young players.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Was Hoffman hurt ? Something about aggravating his previous injury ?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sounded like it.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Hope he's ok. He looks like a bigger and faster Ryan Shannon with better hockey sense.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Sounded like it.

His previous injury was a broken collarbone. How do you "aggravate" that? Hope it's not broken again. But on the other hand, we've got Stone down in Bingo and some guy named Milan.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:Hope he's ok. He looks like a bigger and faster Ryan Shannon with better hockey sense.

Speaking of being faster, was it just me or did the Bruins appear to be faster than the Sens? They are generally not a team known for speed, but man they were on the puck a lot quicker a lot of the time. The Sens seemed to take a split second to change direction, like they were distracted or tired.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Sounded like it.

His previous injury was a broken collarbone. How do you "aggravate" that? Hope it's not broken again. But on the other hand, we've got Stone down in Bingo and some guy named Milan.

This is how:

Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes

The hope on Hoffman is that he just had a flare-up of the scar tissue on the collarbone injury. X-rays in Buffalo should be more conclusive.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
LeKing wrote:Hope he's ok. He looks like a bigger and faster Ryan Shannon with better hockey sense.

Speaking of being faster, was it just me or did the Bruins appear to be faster than the Sens? They are generally not a team known for speed, but man they were on the puck a lot quicker a lot of the time. The Sens seemed to take a split second to change direction, like they were distracted or tired.

Hoffman looked to be faster than anybody on either team.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

Hoffman looked to be faster than anybody on either team.

His speed is really impressive. He's also gotten more scoring chances than anyone on the team over the last couple of games. He might be snakebit a little bit, but he'll start scoring, I think.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

shabbs wrote:HA.

If we lose again, I'll switch my Avatar and make the next GDT and keep the avatar until the game is over. If we win THAT game... the avatar will remain until we lose.

Karma.

Let's ride her good.
Doh.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I wonder what happens to Hoffman now with Conacher on the team.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:I wonder what happens to Hoffman now with Conacher on the team.

Not much but it sucks for O'Brien.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum