GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Feb. 28th, 2013

+8
NEELY
LeCaptain
wprager
tim1_2
Hoags
Flo The Action
SensHulk
shabbs
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Please win, hexadic...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ben bishop starts. Y'all heard it here first Vertigo

Last edited by Michallica on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lets take 1st In the east!!!!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Well Thomas is gone so we have a chance

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's Diddle the Cussing Dung out of these Dung Donkey Cussing Dung Cussing Diddle Donkey Wing Dang Doodle Diddle Dung Diddlers.

And where is the Crown Royal?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Let's Diddle the Cussing Dung out of these Dung Donkey Cussing Dung Cussing Diddle Donkey Wing Dang Doodle Diddle Dung Diddlers.

I may be going out on a limb, but could it be "On. Ice."?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Let's Diddle the Cussing Dung out of these Dung Donkey Cussing Dung Cussing Diddle Donkey Wing Dang Doodle Diddle Dung Diddlers.

I may be going out on a limb, but could it be "On. Ice."?

Already? bad idea

NEELY

Mod
Mod

They could lose this one 8-0 and I wouldn't be the least bit upset. 2 days off inbetween games is pretty big right now but I expect this one to be a pretty convincing win for the Bruins. They are the best team in the East and very complete lines 1 through 4 and D man 1 through 6. Rask is also an all-star goaltender.

Sens could win though, at this point it's stupid and ignorant to believe otherwise.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:They could lose this one 8-0 and I wouldn't be the least bit upset. 2 days off inbetween games is pretty big right now but I expect this one to be a pretty convincing win for the Bruins. They are the best team in the East and very complete lines 1 through 4 and D man 1 through 6. Rask is also an all-star goaltender.

Sens could win though, at this point it's stupid and ignorant to believe otherwise.
They won't win with an effort like last night unless Bishop steals another one for them...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I don't know what it is about the bruins but they are amazing against canadian teams. i expect the winning streak to stop in this game....and then we finally see lehner versus the flyers! Ahhhhh!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
NEELY wrote:They could lose this one 8-0 and I wouldn't be the least bit upset. 2 days off inbetween games is pretty big right now but I expect this one to be a pretty convincing win for the Bruins. They are the best team in the East and very complete lines 1 through 4 and D man 1 through 6. Rask is also an all-star goaltender.

They won't win with an effort like last night unless Bishop steals another one for them...
They. Will. WIN!
believe it!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:I don't know what it is about the bruins but they are amazing against canadian teams. i expect the winning streak to stop in this game....and then we finally see lehner versus the flyers! Ahhhhh!

I have no idea why you would "expect" the winning streak to end. Yeah, this will be their toughest test yet on their current winning streak, but what have they shown that indicates the streak will end? They didn't play great last night against one of the best teams in the East, and they still pulled it out. After two days rest/practice, they should come out way stronger than they did against the Habs. Obviously the winning streak has to end eventually, but really it should've ended against the Habs. We'll be a better team on Thursday.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
Michallica wrote:I don't know what it is about the bruins but they are amazing against canadian teams. i expect the winning streak to stop in this game....and then we finally see lehner versus the flyers! Ahhhhh!

I have no idea why you would "expect" the winning streak to end. Yeah, this will be their toughest test yet on their current winning streak, but what have they shown that indicates the streak will end? They didn't play great last night against one of the best teams in the East, and they still pulled it out. After two days rest/practice, they should come out way stronger than they did against the Habs. Obviously the winning streak has to end eventually, but really it should've ended against the Habs. We'll be a better team on Thursday.

normally i'd agree for any other team, but not the brooins. Our track record speaks for itself against them. The only saving grace is tim thomas isn't there anymore.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No Timmy T, and, with our new and improved talentless roster, we just win, regardless of circumstances. So there.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:No Timmy T, and, with our new and improved talentless roster, we just win, regardless of circumstances. So there.

Here's hoping that continues

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum