GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Feb. 28th, 2013

+8
NEELY
LeCaptain
wprager
tim1_2
Hoags
Flo The Action
SensHulk
shabbs
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Well, the win streak is over... my GDT days are done...

It was good while it lasted...

Technically, we still have a point streak, which is good enough for us. Continue!

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Well, the win streak is over... my GDT days are done...

It was good while it lasted...

Technically, we still have a point streak, which is good enough for us. Continue!
I'm back in baby!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Chicago gets praised for losing in OT, Sens are no diff! Point streak still alive!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Meh, Boston has a great defensive system so drawing any kind of conclusion on the offense or the PP based on that game is probably a little off. That said, even with Karlsson the PP was struggling and with all the turn over and different units right now it will be tough to find something that clicks this year... just the way it is.

Bang on. Look at Boston's goals per game -- 2.94 (IIRC). We held them to 2 with OT, and both goals were a bit on the lucky side for Boston.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Chicago gets praised for losing in OT, Sens are no diff! Point streak still alive!

Hawks haven't lost in OT yet.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That was such a big point for us. Felt like a win to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum