GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Feb. 28th, 2013

+8
NEELY
LeCaptain
wprager
tim1_2
Hoags
Flo The Action
SensHulk
shabbs
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Diddle.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Dah well, great game by Lehner and they got a point out of this road game. All you wanted.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lehner pushed it in but did the whistle go?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bah.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Take the point, great job vs the Bruins.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Dont see how anyone could be upset with that game. They got the point, bank it, fly into Philly and get ready for Sat afternoon.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Lehner pushed it in but did the whistle go?

I had the same thought, so I rewound using my PVR and watched it again...the whistle never went, and it did indeed cross the line after Lehner batted it with his bare (!) hand.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

6th pick overall just smacked 9th pick overall there then pass to Turris who could have ended it

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

LeKing wrote:6th pick overall just smacked 9th pick overall there then pass to Turris who could have ended it

Yeah that would have been an awesome way to end it.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Lehner pushed it in but did the whistle go?

I had the same thought, so I rewound using my PVR and watched it again...the whistle never went, and it did indeed cross the line after Lehner batted it with his bare (!) hand.
Heh. Yeah. Wonder if it would have counted had he not pushed it in. Oh well.

Next game!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Well, break down...

Thought Gryba was the best skater on the ice.
Regin is looking better and better, really playing with confidence.
Alfi had a tough game.
Lehner was a wall for the most part.
Methot was Methot, pretty close to perfect.
Turris looked way better tonight playing a much simple game with Greening and Zibanejad.
Smith line was really solid again.

All in all, pretty solid effort and gotta be happy with a point.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wiercioch's pass up the middle to Daugavins was great...if only we could score, we'd never lose the way we are playing now.

I haven't been this happy after a Sens loss in a long time...the team is just hilarious to watch right now. Going toe to toe with the Bruins (who have a perfectly healthy roster, by the way) is just silly given our roster.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Hard to blame Silf and Alfie tonight. Bruins top shutdown unit is pretty much a wall
Wiercioch is getting better by the game. More confident on the power play too.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Alfi had a tough game.

The Alfie was also terrific defensively a couple times and made plays that might've saved goals. A couple times on the rush he kinda pulled up and tried to pass it in deeper...almost like he was playing defense first the whole time...which may not be a bad idea with how we're winning games lately.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

LeKing wrote:Hard to blame Silf and Alfie tonight. Bruins top shutdown unit is pretty much a wall
Wiercioch is getting better by the game. More confident on the power play too.

Glad to hear, we need Wier to move the puck with EK gone.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Alfi had a tough game.

The Alfie was also terrific defensively a couple times and made plays that might've saved goals. A couple times on the rush he kinda pulled up and tried to pass it in deeper...almost like he was playing defense first the whole time...which may not be a bad idea with how we're winning games lately.

Still had a tough game but w/e, not a huge deal it happens. He's a guy that is asked to do more than he should right now. Wish there were other options so he could get a night off or two.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

team leaders in goals:
Karlsson : 6
OBrien : 5

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

LeKing wrote:team leaders in goals:
Karlsson : 6
OBrien : 5

We need Michalek, Spezza, Stone back... someone, anyone in the top 6 who can score.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum