GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sun. Apr. 28th, 2013

+14
spader
Cap'n Clutch
Number Twenty Nine
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
PTFlea
rooneypoo
SensHulk
Ev
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
dennycrane
wprager
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:You notice that #33 is missing from the numbers on the bottom of the painting.

Didn't Redden basically get Chara run out of Ottawa?

Probably had something to do with that senile GM we had. "You always liked Wade best!"

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:You notice that #33 is missing from the numbers on the bottom of the painting.

There were a group of players Chara alienated for sure... he "worked too hard". Redden and Heatley were at the head of that group along with Spezza. It was garbage the way Chara got treated on his way out of Ottawa.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Probably had something to do with that senile GM we had. "You always liked Wade best!"

His glasses were like a pair of windshields from a '73 Datsun.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I heard he was pissed that the $5 foot long selection here in Canada was so limited... USA or bust!

Right SSF?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:I heard he was pissed that the $5 foot long selection here in Canada was so limited... USA or bust!

Right SSF?

That would be in line with W.P. Ragers proclamation that the Big Z is notoriously frugal.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:I heard he was pissed that the $5 foot long selection here in Canada was so limited... USA or bust!

Right SSF?

That would be in line with W.P. Ragers proclamation that the Big Z is notoriously frugal.

Legendary, even.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:How much better was that game with Galley instead of Potvin. WOW

That's the old broadcasting duo. Love those two together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum