GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sun. Apr. 28th, 2013

+14
spader
Cap'n Clutch
Number Twenty Nine
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
PTFlea
rooneypoo
SensHulk
Ev
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
dennycrane
wprager
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Sens may have run out of gas. This might help:

580 CFRA ‏@CFRAOttawa

Elgin Street is closed between Gilmour and Waverley until 6 pm for Sens Mile chili cook-off & hockey tournament.

Nothing says playoff time in the Capital like a chili cook-off. Facepalm

you say chili? GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sun. Apr. 28th, 2013 - Page 2 Pepper

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:

you say chili? GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sun. Apr. 28th, 2013 - Page 2 Pepper

You....complete.....me. HighFive

EDIT: NOOOOO where's ROY?????

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

3:70pm? I'm screwed!

Scenarios:

If OTT wins in regulation/OT/SO, we play MTL.
If OTT loses in OT/SO, we play BOS.
If OTT loses in regulation, we play PIT.

So, yeah, go get us some points, boys! I really don't need to hear the CBC announcers slobbering all over Crosby's Wang & balls for an entire series.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

HA HA! 3:70pm. So, is that like 4:10pm?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Just get it to OT. At that point I don't care. Just not the penguins

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

dennycrane wrote:If anyone thinks the Bruins were truly vulnerable, you should be pulling for an OT/shootout loss.

I think that if Neil and Smith, who SD and I saw in person last night, start playing and stop whining and flopping around on the ice, they won't need to dress Kassian. I'd like to see Smith watch one from the press box.

Yeah...Neil I can deal with as a 4th liner who does stupid things from time to time, but Smith is dying to me personally. I'm getting really, really tired of his act. Get knocked down, stay on the ice waiting for a call, take your time getting up, then take a stupid penalty. He needs to clean up his act for next year or move on. At this point I'd prefer giving another player a shot next year.

Step up Smith, or move along.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Our faceoffs are not playoff material. A playoff series against Boston or Pittsburgh and even MTL is not good. Washington was the team, we missed the boat.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeKing wrote:Our faceoffs are not playoff material. A playoff series against Boston or Pittsburgh and even MTL is not good. Washington was the team, we missed the boat.

Boston isn't a bad matchup IMO. Either way, we'll need Anderson to be amazing and we'll need to score some damn goals. Montreal is a good matchup if they continue playing like they are.

Our faceoffs are horrendous. Next year I want Turris on the wing for the puck drop with someone who can consistently win faceoffs, then he can switch back to center.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

If our faceoffs stay this horrendous we are gonna get swept. Having to go back into our zone on every PP/PK agasint Boston is gonna be the end of us. Mentally and Physically.
Turris should drink whatever Dung is allowed to Pro athletes to get energy.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeKing wrote:If our faceoffs stay this horrendous we are gonna get swept. Having to go back into our zone on every PP/PK agasint Boston is gonna be the end of us. Mentally and Physically.

Yeah, the faceoffs are a real problem. Has been since Spez went down.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I may be in the minority but I'd prefer a Bruins matchup vs a habs matchup. I just don't think our defense can keep up with the habs speed and even with ek65 back, just can't see us matching them offensively. Boston seems more vulnerable and lucic is down on his dumb luck as well.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:HA HA! 3:70pm. So, is that like 4:10pm?

Just wanted to make sure people were paying attention Sarcasm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
LeKing wrote:If our faceoffs stay this horrendous we are gonna get swept. Having to go back into our zone on every PP/PK agasint Boston is gonna be the end of us. Mentally and Physically.

Yeah, the faceoffs are a real problem. Has been since Spez went down.
Is Sillinger still around?

Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:I may be in the minority but I'd prefer a Bruins matchup vs a habs matchup. I just don't think our defense can keep up with the habs speed and even with ek65 back, just can't see us matching them offensively. Boston seems more vulnerable and lucic is down on his dumb luck as well.

Depending on how tonight goes, you might either be in the minority or not. Facepalm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Creatine. Good Dung.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Ev wrote:

You....complete.....me. HighFive

EDIT: NOOOOO where's ROY?????

Roy's back in business.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Expect the ice to be pretty bad tonight. Celtics game is still going on, 3 hours before pregame skate

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah I'm wathing the Celtics game. It just amazes me that they will prepare everything in 2 hours

MotherofGod

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum