GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sun. Apr. 28th, 2013

+14
spader
Cap'n Clutch
Number Twenty Nine
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
PTFlea
rooneypoo
SensHulk
Ev
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
dennycrane
wprager
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Damn, they gave the Jennings to Crawford/Emery. What was the cut-off number of games this year? It's usually 25 but given that it was a 48-game season you'd think 15 would be enough -- Anderson played 24. How is he *not* the Jennings recipient?

BECAUSE THE JENNINGS GOES TO THE TEAM WITH THE LEAST GOALS AGAINST IN THE LEAGUE. IE CHICAGO

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No need to yell Wink

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:couldn't watch the game but hell am I happy that we're facing the habs! let's tear them apart!

We beat them 5-1 when Budaj was in goal, then lost 2-1, and then the clubs exchanged SO wins. Very, very close. Of course since then the Habs have lost Emelin while the Sens got back Cowen, Kalrsson and Michalek. Also added Conacher and Pageau.

On paper we should sweep. In 3 games. But of course we all know better.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:Damn, they gave the Jennings to Crawford/Emery. What was the cut-off number of games this year? It's usually 25 but given that it was a 48-game season you'd think 15 would be enough -- Anderson played 24. How is he *not* the Jennings recipient?

BECAUSE THE JENNINGS GOES TO THE TEAM WITH THE LEAST GOALS AGAINST IN THE LEAGUE. IE CHICAGO

Yeah, just looked that up. I thought we were way out in front but that was just the GAA for Anderson and Lehner. Dammit! Bishop. If he didn't give up 5 in his first game!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Way-back stats:

Paul Houde ‏@phoude

CH a vaincu Sénateurs en séries en 1918-19 (4matches) et 1923-24 (5-2) 2 matches au Total des buts. OTT a gagné vs CH en 1922-23 et 1926-27

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:TSN: Ottawa will open playoffs Thursday in Montreal.

So Tuesday for home game 1 then?
For the Wings/Ducks and Blues/Kings.

Meant Tuesday of next week. They'll play in Montreal Thursday and Saturday, so first home game for the Sens Monday or Tuesday.
Bell centre is booke Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I guess they expected to miss the playoffs.

That would be very, very unusual -- to have a THursday game and then wait all the way until Monday. They may have to have an afternoon game.

Back-to-back Thursday and Friday to open the series. What is booked at the Bell Center on Friday?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

F the Habs indeed.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

F the habs fo sho.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They jacked up the price HARD.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ottawa may gave found a nice little line going into the playoffs with Pageau, Condra and Conacher

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Usually they have the schedule out immediately. With 'Marie Mai' having 3 nights at Centre Bell, the Sens could host Games 2 and 3.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

BTW, Coca Cola Family Fun Zone seats are $121.61 for Round 1 of the playoffs.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Best seats for Game 3 as of now: Row O, Sec. 309 ($290 for 2 seats).

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The schedule is already out, it's Bel centre thursday and friday (Marie Mai cancelled one of the show) then SBP on sunday

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How much better was that game with Galley instead of Potvin. WOW

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Much better.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:How much better was that game with Galley instead of Potvin. WOW

Night and day

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nice present from the boys to Redden for his 1000 games:

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Sun. Apr. 28th, 2013 - Page 11 BI_OXf6CMAA7460

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum