GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

+13
dennycrane
Flo The Action
Devo
wprager
Ev
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
SensGirl11
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Vote_lcap225%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 3 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Vote_lcap242%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 42% [ 5 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Vote_lcap217%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Vote_lcap216%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

91Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Dash wrote:Live and learn. Sens could have won that series, and they had two of those games in the bag but lost the leads, big leads at that.

Neely, you were sold on Campbell days ago, now it's Gonchar lol.

Both would be fantastic additions. If Murray has just one guy he is going after and no plan B, well he wouldnt be doing his job. Just because I think GOnchar would be a better fit at 3 less years and probably 2 mil less on the cap doesnt mean I have flipped on Campbell, it means I look at other things.

Gonchar at this point would fit like a glove with a ton of young D men coming into Ottawa too. Phillips and Gonchar leading that youth, that would be a great situation.

92Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:05 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Live and learn. Sens could have won that series, and they had two of those games in the bag but lost the leads, big leads at that.

Neely, you were sold on Campbell days ago, now it's Gonchar lol.

Yep, live and learn is right. They could have won that series no problem, Fleury sucked.

93Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Hopefully the Sens were watching that game and feel disappointed.

94Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:10 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Malkin to the Kings!

I hate the Habs, always have, always will. But they have impressed me, and I voted for them to win by 2 or more. It's Chicago or bust for me now as I hate all the other teams out there.

If only the Sens had broken through the Pens neutral zone defense, they could have won that series. And if they had Halak in net.

95Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:11 pm

The Kings have a nice thing going there and they would be mental to screw with it. A ton of nice pieces.

96Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Rangers will take Malkin. They will find a way to add him and Kovalchuk and Gonchar. Sarcasm

But really, I can only see a few teams able to acquire Malkin - Atlanta (though they may not want to absorb the contract), Columbus, and Nashville.

97Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dennycrane wrote:Malkin to the Kings!

I hate the Habs, always have, always will. But they have impressed me, and I voted for them to win by 2 or more. It's Chicago or bust for me now as I hate all the other teams out there.

If only the Sens had broken through the Pens neutral zone defense, they could have won that series. And if they had Halak in net.

Dude me an you were were 1 and 2 in the playoff pool due to all our Penguins!!! lol

98Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:16 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

The 'Malkin to the Kings' reference was about a rumour that Bruce Garrioch put out about a year ago and got lambasted for. Still, LA would be one of the few teams that has the assets to get Malkin.

99Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:17 pm

I actually dont think that was BS at all. Pitts turned it down, not The Kings.

100Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Sens needed to blanket check Crosby. And when they did with the Fisher, Cullen and Alfie line, it became a different game IMO, just too late.

It's Chicago or bust for me too. Go Hawks! Ahhhhh!

101Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

N4L wrote:Oh man, the anti-Canadian Bettman eh... the same one that just said Winnipeg is a viable option for The NHL?

Buying into all the Bettman and corrupt NHL is pretty Canadian alright, not in a good way though.

As for The Nords and Jets, they had no arena, it was a 64 cent dollar, and both markets are limited to say the least.

If it's a viable option then why not move the Yotes there right now? Because by doing that it gives the owners in Florida, Nashville, Tampa, Atlanta, all reason to stand at his front door demanding they move their teams out of the money pits they are all in. I never once said that Bettman is anti Canadian. I do maintain though that he is a liar and a rat, and given his choice (at this time with the US tv contract up) he wants to American teams from two large cities, or to have his two stars battling it out. Seeing as he's lost his two stars, I like nothing more than to see him lose out on what he likes most.

Answer me this.

He's fought so hard to keep that team in Phoenix, although it's losing money hand over fist. The team lost more money per year since they've been in Phoenix than they did when they were in Winnipeg. Why didn't he fight as hard to keep them there?

Devo

102Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

N4L wrote:Truth be told, the next Canadian team shouldnt even go to Winnipeg, it should go to Saskatchewan. Winnipeg isnt a viable market long term... Saskatoon/Regina is a bigger market anyways with a bigger arean and more money in the economy.

There is more corporate money in Winnipeg though..all those insurance companies..

103Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Devo wrote:
N4L wrote:Oh man, the anti-Canadian Bettman eh... the same one that just said Winnipeg is a viable option for The NHL?

Buying into all the Bettman and corrupt NHL is pretty Canadian alright, not in a good way though.

As for The Nords and Jets, they had no arena, it was a 64 cent dollar, and both markets are limited to say the least.

If it's a viable option then why not move the Yotes there right now? Because by doing that it gives the owners in Florida, Nashville, Tampa, Atlanta, all reason to stand at his front door demanding they move their teams out of the money pits they are all in. I never once said that Bettman is anti Canadian. I do maintain though that he is a liar and a rat, and given his choice (at this time with the US tv contract up) he wants to American teams from two large cities, or to have his two stars battling it out. Seeing as he's lost his two stars, I like nothing more than to see him lose out on what he likes most.

Answer me this.

He's fought so hard to keep that team in Phoenix, although it's losing money hand over fist. The team lost more money per year since they've been in Phoenix than they did when they were in Winnipeg. Why didn't he fight as hard to keep them there?

Devo

Because the city invested money in a new arean, something Winnipeg and Quebec didnt do.

104Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:33 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:A true Sens fan would never cheer for The Leafs or Habs.

You're lucky I'm not giving you a minus on that one -- the only reason is you don't care so why should I. I am free to root for whichever team is still representing whatever country, nationality, city, region, race or whatever I choose to identify with. Once my chosen team is out of it I'll root for whoever I please. It's much more enjoyable to watch a game when you are cheering for someone -- whether that be for a particular player, the underdog, whatever.

Or are you making a distinction between rooting and cheering?

Yup you are.

That said, if I ever hear people saying "ohh, I hate The Habs and their fans" when The Sens play em or anything like that and then all the sudden they cheer for them... that's called being two faced. If you truly hated them you would never cheer for them.

Easy to lose respect for people who do that and it happens a lot in Ottawa. It's called jumping on the bang wagon.

Yep I see this a lot, at work, at sports clubs, in bars... adn it makes me sick Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 853109
I hate the Habs and that's not gonna change even if it's the only hockey team left in the world.

105Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:34 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Ottawa officially drafts 16th!

Foligno might be enough! Johansen here we come baby.

106Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Foligno might be enough to move up a good amount in the draft now, either way Ottawa is getting a good player. 2 sponts in the draft would cost a 2nd or 3rd rounder, Ottawa did it for nothing.

107Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm calling a massive betting scandal here. Bettman and his cronies made so much change betting on the Habs in each series. There's no other explanation.

108Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:53 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Why the Diddle did we make Crosby look so good in the first round?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum