GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

+13
dennycrane
Flo The Action
Devo
wprager
Ev
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
SensGirl11
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Vote_lcap225%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 3 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Vote_lcap242%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Vote_rcap2 42% [ 5 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Vote_lcap20%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Vote_lcap217%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Vote_lcap216%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Vote_rcap2 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

136Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 10:32 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

By the by, Fleury's is officially the most overrated goalie in the league. Big game goalie my arse, he's used luck and Leclaire-like abilities to (I can't believe it) win a Cup.

137Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 10:35 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:By the by, Fleury's is officially the most overrated goalie in the league. Big game goalie my arse, he's used luck and Leclaire-like abilities to (I can't believe it) win a Cup.

It's still amazing to me how quickly people forget his past with that Cup win.

138Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 10:37 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:By the by, Fleury's is officially the most overrated goalie in the league. Big game goalie my arse, he's used luck and Leclaire-like abilities to (I can't believe it) win a Cup.

It's still amazing to me how quickly people forget his past with that Cup win.

Crappy. No team will ever be intimidated by him again (if they were). Shoot, shoot, shoot, goal. Shoot, shoot, shoot, goal. Repeat. Win series, move on.

139Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 10:48 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

To be completely fair Fleury had a rough few months. The true sign of his crappyness will be if it continues. Can he bounce back? Sure. I never thought he was a Money goalie nor did I think he was elite either. I do think he can be good enough in front of a great team though and that was only after he won the Cup that I felt that way. If he can rebound after this season then I think his ceiling is to be that just good enough goalie. I don't think I'll ever consider him "Money" though.

- Unknown Author

140Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 10:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Habs series win makes ESPN sportscenter hightlight of the night and is front page news on ESPN.com. No not the NHL main page the ESPN main page.

http://espn.go.com/

- Unknown Author

141Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 10:51 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:To be completely fair Fleury had a rough few months. The true sign of his crappyness will be if it continues. Can he bounce back? Sure. I never thought he was a Money goalie nor did I think he was elite either. I do think he can be good enough in front of a great team though and that was only after he won the Cup that I felt that way. If he can rebound after this season then I think his ceiling is to be that just good enough goalie. I don't think I'll ever consider him "Money" though.

The closest thing to a money goalie in recent memory was Patrick Roy.

142Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 10:52 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:To be completely fair Fleury had a rough few months. The true sign of his crappyness will be if it continues. Can he bounce back? Sure. I never thought he was a Money goalie nor did I think he was elite either. I do think he can be good enough in front of a great team though and that was only after he won the Cup that I felt that way. If he can rebound after this season then I think his ceiling is to be that just good enough goalie. I don't think I'll ever consider him "Money" though.

The closest thing to a money goalie in recent memory was Patrick Roy.

Totally agree.

- Unknown Author

143Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 11:53 am

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:
Dash wrote:
N4L wrote:The only home for The Cup is Ottawa, that's it. Cheering for a Canadian team is the buggest crock ever. Hell, 1/2 that team isnt Canadian.

San Jose and Chicago are more Canadian then The Habs.

I don't care about the roster as much as the city. Screw the US teams winning because of Canadians, I want the cup in Canada. I want the NHL to suck it and realize that Winnipeg, Quebec and Hamilton are better cities than Phoenix, Nashville and Atlanta. I could go on, but I think my point's been made.

Ya, well it's debatable if Quebec is even part of Canada.

I hope it's a Bruins/Hawks final.

EFF EWE d1p$h1t

144Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 11:55 am

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:A true Sens fan would never cheer for The Leafs or Habs.

A true Canadian cheers for any of Canada's teams that destroy Bettman's dreams. Hockey is OUR game.

145Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 11:56 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number Twenty Nine wrote:

A true Canadian cheers for any of Canada's teams that destroy Bettman's dreams. Hockey is OUR game.

The Hawks? Will do.

146Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 11:59 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

The Hawks? Will do.

I'm more interested in a sens draft pick winning the cup. GO HOSSA!

147Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

*Shrug* I think Luongo is the most overrated goalie.

148Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 12:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Luongo, Fleury. The list is getting long and distinguished (like my Johnson). Smile

149Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Oh man, some people are insecure eh... Bettman isnt the reason why Canadian teams dont win cups. It's sad people actually think like that, really sad.

You actually got a a + for saying that which is even more sad.

150Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 12:27 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Luongo, Fleury. The list is getting long and distinguished (like my Johnson). Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 54934

Hey noooow!

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 6a00d83451b05569e2011570541323970c-120wi

151Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 12:45 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I wish I knew English well enough to find the words that describe precisely how ridiculous this statement is.

152Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Thu May 13, 2010 12:47 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Luongo, Fleury. The list is getting long and distinguished (like my Johnson). Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 54934

Hey noooow!

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 10 6a00d83451b05569e2011570541323970c-120wi

It's a line from Top Gun. "Who's butt did you kiss to get in here?" "Well, the list is long and distinguished, like my Johnson."

Great line, great film. Lalalala

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum