GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Pens @ Sens :: Game 3, Round 2 :: 7:30pm ET :: Sun. May. 19th, 2013

+10
LeCaptain
Hockeyhero22000
Number Twenty Nine
Oglethorpe
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
sandysensfan
PTFlea
wprager
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The return of Spezza... redemption for Anderson... Just. Win.

Let's go!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

JOb was also wearing the white jersey in practice. Mind you, it was an optional practice but quite a few players showed up. I think it's fair to say Latendresse will come out to make room for Spezza, then they move someone to wing. But who would come out if O'Brien draws in? Personally, I don't think O'Brien is coming in, but who would be the next player you'd give a rest among the forwards? Silfverberg or Zibanejad? Michalek (PMac already said he'll ride shotgun with Spezza)? Smith?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

On the back-end, do we see Gryba back in the lineup? Patrick Wiercioch practiced again, but I doubt he'd be ready yet. We could use his offense, though, especially with the way Karlsson has played the last two games.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And here is another question, this time for the Penguins: do you stick with Vokoun or go back to Fleury? A win by the Sens tonight would make the decision easier going into game 4.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'd guess Latendresse comes out for Spezza today... if JOB draws in too (I doubt it) do you look to take Condra out? Tough choices. Or even Smith?

Have not seen anything about Gryba... doubt we see him anytime soon.

I don't see the Pens going to MAF until Vokoun loses a game or gets lit up early.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:I'd guess Latendresse comes out for Spezza today... if JOB draws in too (I doubt it) do you look to take Condra out? Tough choices. Or even Smith?

Have not seen anything about Gryba... doubt we see him anytime soon.

I don't see the Pens going to MAF until Vokoun loses a game or gets lit up early.

Going to Fleury would be a gut call; not sure Bylsma is that type of coach.

Condra is actually contributing offensively, I wouldn't take him out. Michalek is not playing the way we saw last year, not even close, but PMac has already made up his mind -- maybe he's seen the effort and figures reuniting him with Spezza would lead to actual production. Silfverberg and Zibanejad have stars in their eyes, it looks like. Wouldn't mind if either of them had a rest. Conacher could use a break, too.

As Garrioch said in his latest, Greening and Benoit were the Sens' best forward and defenseman (and Lehner was the better goalie). When that happens there are plenty of candidates. Also plenty of opportunity to rebound.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:And here is another question, this time for the Penguins: do you stick with Vokoun or go back to Fleury? A win by the Sens tonight would make the decision easier going into game 4.

Wow...no choice there. Vokoun all the way.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:And here is another question, this time for the Penguins: do you stick with Vokoun or go back to Fleury? A win by the Sens tonight would make the decision easier going into game 4.

Wow...no choice there. Vokoun all the way.

Vokoun was not good. He's also not their #1. He's going to have as short a leash as Anderson.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

This is the first game this season that the Sens have their full lineup.. Just incredible.

Now how healthy they are (Karlsson, Michalek, Cowen) is another story.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:This is the first game this season that the Sens have their full lineup.. Just incredible.

Now how healthy they are (Karlsson, Michalek, Cowen or Spezza) is another story.

Don't forget Giggles.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:This is the first game this season that the Sens have their full lineup.. Just incredible.

Now how healthy they are (Karlsson, Michalek, Cowen or Spezza) is another story.

Don't forget Giggles.

Oh, and we still have Gryba and Wiercioch on the sidelines -- although Gryba replaced Karlsson, he played a ton of games and lots of minutes; Wiercioch was on the opening day roster (as was Benoit, actually, since Cowen was out).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Some guy shows up at the #RedZone wearing a Heatley shirt and a Leafs cap.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Interesting line -- ICYMI, SPezza and Michalek will be joined by Conacher.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Interesting line -- ICYMI, SPezza and Michalek will be joined by Conacher.

Hmmm. The "ICYMI Line." Catchy.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Nice of the refs to miss that blatant slash from kunitz on opening faceoff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum