GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 3, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Sun. May. 5th, 2013

+15
rooneypoo
Hockeyhero22000
Bramlet07
sandysensfan
tim1_2
NEELY
Ev
Hoags
Flo The Action
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
wprager
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
shabbs
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Best of 7 series is tied 1-1. Game 3 goes Sunday in Ottawa. Sens return home after getting the split in Montreal. Need to forget about Friday's game and regroup. Gryba will be serving game 2 of his (ridiculous) suspension.

GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And... it will be CINCO DE MAYO!!!! Corona's all around! Huzzah!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Please no more kassian. And I really want to see weircioch in the game, we're starving for production on the powerplay (which if not fixed is guaranteed to cost us the series )

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Please no more kassian. And I really want to see weircioch in the game, we're starving for production on the powerplay (which if not fixed is guaranteed to cost us the series )

Benoit was really creative and effective offensively last night. Moreso than Karlsson and Gonchar even. Still, I wouldn't have a problem switching him out for Wiercioch but leaving Benoit in doesn't hurt us either.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I actually think Regin should draw back in. Conacher seems gassed, and kassian isn't a suitable replacement. Enter Regin

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:I actually think Regin should draw back in. Conacher seems gassed, and kassian isn't a suitable replacement. Enter Regin

Basically, let's see someone we haven't seen yet.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Rather see JOB, personally.

But, more than anything, I want them all to watch a few of Gallagher's shifts and pledge to do try that style.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Was listening to AM690 and was nearly sick. First a guy calls in claiming he is a trauma room surgeon, and offering some of his insights on the Eller hit. Because of the broken nose and dental fractures and blah blah blah there was *no* way that hit was not intentional, with the intent being to do exactly what was done. Hey, I've been in the trauma room for 20 years and from my experience I can guarantee you that there is absolutely no way that hit was an accident.

I felt like driving up to Montreal and finding this guy (how many trauma rooms could there be, right?)

Next the radio guy starts talking about all the players that impressed him, and he talks about Tinordi's cross check to the head of Neil. Doesn't even attempt to say it wasn't what it was, but then he says how brave Tinordi was to not get drawn in to fighting Neil -- because he knew he would be destroyed -- but that he stuck up for himself and his team by taking a stick and shoving it into a player's face.

Un. Be. Lievable!

Why can't we have that on Team 1200? Why do I turn that turd of a radio station on and hear Kevin Haime's annoying voice talking about how some poor 14 year old got penalized for slow play when there was a lot of wind and everyone was playing slow.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bring me back Conacher. He's got the drive, he's got the heart. Put him back in.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If Smith wasn't winning 70-80% of his face offs I'd say take him out and put in JOB. Imagine if he was playing like Gallagher. Imagine if every one of our 3rd/4th liners were trying that hard.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Was listening to AM690 and was nearly sick. First a guy calls in claiming he is a trauma room surgeon, and offering some of his insights on the Eller hit. Because of the broken nose and dental fractures and blah blah blah there was *no* way that hit was not intentional, with the intent being to do exactly what was done. Hey, I've been in the trauma room for 20 years and from my experience I can guarantee you that there is absolutely no way that hit was an accident.

I felt like driving up to Montreal and finding this guy (how many trauma rooms could there be, right?)

Next the radio guy starts talking about all the players that impressed him, and he talks about Tinordi's cross check to the head of Neil. Doesn't even attempt to say it wasn't what it was, but then he says how brave Tinordi was to not get drawn in to fighting Neil -- because he knew he would be destroyed -- but that he stuck up for himself and his team by taking a stick and shoving it into a player's face.

Un. Be. Lievable!

Why can't we have that on Team 1200? Why do I turn that turd of a radio station on and hear Kevin Haime's annoying voice talking about how some poor 14 year old got penalized for slow play when there was a lot of wind and everyone was playing slow.

I have less of a problem with Haime than I do with all the US content. Anyway, we're lucky that 690 is within range.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yep. After the moronic callers they went to Pittsburgh and interviewed someone about that series, then they had Brennan interviewed for an Ottawa perspective.

Meanwhile we have golf. Sad

And then Karlsson tweeting about the first round a couple days ago -- except he wasn't talking about the playoffs. Bad karma.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Yep. After the moronic callers they went to Pittsburgh and interviewed someone about that series, then they had Brennan interviewed for an Ottawa perspective.

Meanwhile we have golf. Sad

And then Karlsson tweeting about the first round a couple days ago -- except he wasn't talking about the playoffs. Bad karma.

Any radio station that has Elliotte Friedman freely uttering the worde "bull$hit" without getting bleeped is A OK with me!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Elliotte is a girl's name.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just reviewing some of Subban's hits, and he launches himself pretty good out there. There was one particular play where Benoit goes to the corner to fetch the puck and he charges from the face off circle in, then launches himself like he is going for a high jump (leading with his butt/back, as usual). Benoit see it coming and jumps up himself. But I wonder what would have happened if he ducked instead. His shoulder would have taken the hit, but it would also have catapulted Subban head-first into the glass, with no time to react, and going backwards like he was, no hands in front to brace for impact.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum