GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 3, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Sun. May. 5th, 2013

+15
rooneypoo
Hockeyhero22000
Bramlet07
sandysensfan
tim1_2
NEELY
Ev
Hoags
Flo The Action
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
wprager
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
shabbs
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:
wprager wrote:
That's always been the frustrating part of the Sens in the post-season. Perhaps BM was right, and they just played guilty on Friday. There really aren't many players left on this team (Phillips, Neil, Alfredsson, Spezza) who remember the old days. I'm sure Methot couldn't give a rat's a$$ about their previous history, and Karlsson is worrying more whether those shoes he bought in Montreal were a bit too stylish even for him.

Nevertheless, I worry. I want the Sens to put the boot down and extinguish any hope the Habs may have. I don't want a back-and-forth series. Finish it quickly so you can have a couple extra days off. There are plenty of bruises to go around for both teams.

Last year we had the Rangers on the ropes as well and let them take it to 7 games.

Rangers were the best team in the league.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Ev wrote:lol http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showpost.php?p=65382591&postcount=98
That thread is full of ignorant stupid sore losers...

That thread is comedy gold Laughing3 You can't even pick 1 post to laugh at because there are so many good ones.

What a arrogant prick fanbase, my wife has had to delete some long time acquaintances from FB for them being such sore losers.

OK Sorry I can't resist one:
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showpost.php?p=65382743&postcount=110

Pagoat or whatever his ****in name is is a ****in clown. Garbage Quebecor scoring his only career goals against the canadiens. He will be out of the league in 2 years I guarantee it.

And Turis really got his hahaha he thinks he can act all tough after the whistle since everything is going his way when its 5-1. Subban made him his *****!!

The old "How dare a French Canadian player score against Montreal" Laughing3
That's a classic, for sure.

But, to be fair, there was a lot of very level-headed commentary in there, too.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How about that young Pageau fella?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This series should be known as the Tooth Fairy Series.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:How about that young Pageau fella?

Cheering

- Unknown Author

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Hoags wrote:
wprager wrote:
That's always been the frustrating part of the Sens in the post-season. Perhaps BM was right, and they just played guilty on Friday. There really aren't many players left on this team (Phillips, Neil, Alfredsson, Spezza) who remember the old days. I'm sure Methot couldn't give a rat's a$$ about their previous history, and Karlsson is worrying more whether those shoes he bought in Montreal were a bit too stylish even for him.

Nevertheless, I worry. I want the Sens to put the boot down and extinguish any hope the Habs may have. I don't want a back-and-forth series. Finish it quickly so you can have a couple extra days off. There are plenty of bruises to go around for both teams.

Last year we had the Rangers on the ropes as well and let them take it to 7 games.

Rangers were the best team in the league.

Actually vancouver was. Rangers were best in the East, MTL is 2nd best in the east, but I hear what you're saying....

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We Cussed up these Cussing Diddle head Dung Diddle Dung for sure.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Subban - Pacioretty from 2 years ago:

Hate him or hate him even more, but Healy was right last night. Subban probably divides the room right now. I've got to think there are some players who like him because I can't believe that he is disliked by everyone.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Just saw this LOL:

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Habs @ Sens :: Game 3, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Sun. May. 5th, 2013 - Page 14 Tumblr_mm7ipcw8cK1qg71cno1_500

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Hate him or hate him even more, but Healy was right last night. Subban probably divides the room right now. I've got to think there are some players who like him because I can't believe that he is disliked by everyone.

And I'm sure that among those who dislike him there are those that, at least, respeck him.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Well Subban and Pacioretty aren't really friends, from years ago:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The league is so serious about getting rid of headshots, yet they don't even bother having a conversation with Bourque. Good work as usual you morons.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:The league is so serious about getting rid of headshots, yet they don't even bother having a conversation with Bourque. Good work as usual you morons.

No surprise there.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:The league is so serious about getting rid of headshots, yet they don't even bother having a conversation with Bourque. Good work as usual you morons.

I'm not the conspiracy theory guy but I am of the opinion that the NHL has no clue what they are doing at this point, especially Shanahan.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:

I'm not the conspiracy theory guy but I am of the opinion that the NHL has no clue what they are doing at this point, especially Shanahan.

Full agreement. Shanahan's days are numbered imo. Just not good enough.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

no guys you have it all wrong. unintentional shots to the head are a problem.... when it's out in the open then it's ok.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:

I think they know exactly what they are doing and it involves catering to certain players or teams. I wonder how much HRR would they lose if the Habs lose to us in the 1st round.

SpezDispenser wrote:

I don't think it's Shanahan he is just a puppet. It was the same Dung with Campbell.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:

I think they know exactly what they are doing and it involves catering to certain players or teams. I wonder how much HRR would they lose if the Habs lose to us in the 1st round.

SpezDispenser wrote:

I don't think it's Shanahan he is just a puppet. It was the same Dung with Campbell.

They've lost in the first round before. Lots of time. Not sure how playoff money is counted. It might be a completely different formula in terms of what is included and excluded and so on.

Forget about the suspensions, as they rarely affect the outcome of games. The in-game refereeing was good enough when it mattered. Yeah, they could have caught the elbow and high hit on Conacher, but he appeared uninjured and the refs probably just wanted the game to be over.

If the NHL wanted the Sens to lose don't you think they would have kept O'Rourke as the ref?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum