GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Pens @ Sens :: Game 4, Round 2 :: 7:30pm ET :: Wed. May. 22nd, 2013

+10
TheAvatar
spader
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
wprager
NEELY
tim1_2
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's get this party started... time to even this Dung up... Neil hurting? Will he be available? We'll know soon enough... if not... I'd expect Kassian to draw in... Anderson was THE ONE in Game 3... need that to continue. The Alfie was... simply put, THE ALFIE (all hail). The kids are getting it together and the PK was tight. The house will be rocking again.... THIS IS OUR HOUSE!

Too bad we have to wait until Wednesday... but after 2OTs... maybe it's a blessing.

GO SENS GO!!!

Buckle up.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I spent the last three days in the woods, but was able to watch the games via antenna and laptop for the most part..."watch" is a strong word, but I did get the CBC audio anyway! Last night I woke most of the park up when Greening scored in double OT. Just. Awesome.

It sure isn't going to be easy, and Matrix will have to play just as well, but we've now learned that the mighty Penguinos can actually be beat.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Moved into my first home this weekend and dead tired, managed to get to the game last night and might go on Wed as well depending on the cash flow. Hopefully the Sens can turn this into a best of three and keep this fantastic season going.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Getting this series to 2-2 would be huge. Last game, the team looked so much more focused. That 2nd loss in Pitt was an eye opener and PMac got them back in check. Pens will adjust and the Sens will need to take it to them again. Massive game. Great series.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I liked how Alfie said they played OK, but not as well as they can. Vokoun was better than he was in G2. Can he do it again? Anderson was better as well -- but we've come to expect that.

The biggest question marks, to me, are:

1. Will the refs call what needs to be called and let them play through the rest? G3 was stupid. Phantom holding on Phillips in the first, no high-stick on Greening and Karlsson (the puck was there -- how could four pairs of eyes all miss it?), the slash that knocked the stick out of Karlsson's hands on the opening shift. I'm sure there were others, but those are the blatant ones.

2. Will Spezza continue what he started or will the adrenaline wear off and we'll see a guy how hasn't played in nearly 4 months?

3. Will we see Karlsson from G3 or G2?

4. Will we see Vokoun from G3 or G2?

5. Will we finally see some injuries to the Penguins? I know we hit them a lot, they must be hurting, too.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dan Seguin: #Sens practice at noon today, #Pens at 1pm. Game 4 Wednesday night at SBP. 7:30 on HNIC. #cbcott #hockeynight

https://twitter.com/SeguinSports/status/336829091418341376

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
5. Will we finally see some injuries to the Penguins? I know we hit them a lot, they must be hurting, too.

I think the old men they got at the deadline are hurting because they've been invisible.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Steve Lloyd: Paul Maclean just told us at this point he's not too concerned with the status of Chris Neil. Even if he doesn't practice today. #Sens

https://twitter.com/Steve_Lloyd/status/336841952492408833

Sounds like he'll be ready for Game 4.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Steve Lloyd: Paul Maclean just told us at this point he's not too concerned with the status of Chris Neil. Even if he doesn't practice today. #Sens

https://twitter.com/Steve_Lloyd/status/336841952492408833

Sounds like he'll be ready for Game 4.

And ready for WIN.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Damn right, Neil is a beast.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thank goodness. I figured he was faking as usual, but I got scared he was actually injured.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Looking to buy tickets for game 4. Anyone know how 400 level tickets are?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Looking to buy tickets for game 4. Anyone know how 400 level tickets are?

I've sat in the next-to-last row without issue. Plus you're getting playoff atmosphere. You can't go wrong, old friend.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:Looking to buy tickets for game 4. Anyone know how 400 level tickets are?
Just be there. Don't matter the seat, it's the playoffs baby!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

I've sat in the next-to-last row without issue. Plus you're getting playoff atmosphere. You can't go wrong, old friend.

True. Just mean when comparing to 300 level, is the view clear and all? Definitely going, just trying to pick which seats (and price)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum