GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Agency.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Free Agency. - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Agency. Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:16 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Detroit looking more dangerous for sure. Undeniably.

17Free Agency. - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Agency. Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:41 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Breaking: Pacioretty traded for a bag of pucks! 😂

So glad Vegas is Cussed for cap space. Definitely trending down

18Free Agency. - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Agency. Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:35 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Yeah Vegas has been a disaster since the expansion draft. Bad decision after bad decision and zero loyalty to their players

19Free Agency. - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Agency. Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:42 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Yeah Vegas has been a disaster since the expansion draft. Bad decision after bad decision and zero loyalty to their players

The sexiness of them being a destination is fading fast.
They’re gonna get stuck with certain players and without winning a cup won’t have much to show for it.

20Free Agency. - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Agency. Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:20 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Mid-August and Kadri remains unsigned. I guess not too many GMs lining up to kiss his Donkey. Rumor is $7Mx7 to the Islanders. He's turning 32 before the season starts and, despite almost hitting 30 goals last season his 30-goal years are very much a thing of the past.

21Free Agency. - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Agency. Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:02 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Mid-August and Kadri remains unsigned.  I guess not too many GMs  lining up to kiss his Donkey.  Rumor is $7Mx7 to the Islanders.  He's turning 32 before the season starts and, despite almost hitting 30 goals last season his 30-goal years are very much a thing of the past.  

Like the Pageau contract, the Isles will regret this signing after two years. That's a lot of money and term for someone of his age. But it's all about securing the bag!

22Free Agency. - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Agency. Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:08 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Seeing Subban and Kessel linked to the Oilers. I actually like that a lot for Edmonton. Sign these guys to one year contracts and see how they perform. They need the depth

23Free Agency. - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Agency. Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
wprager wrote:Mid-August and Kadri remains unsigned.  I guess not too many GMs  lining up to kiss his Donkey.  Rumor is $7Mx7 to the Islanders.  He's turning 32 before the season starts and, despite almost hitting 30 goals last season his 30-goal years are very much a thing of the past.  

Like the Pageau contract, the Isles will regret this signing after two years. That's a lot of money and term for someone of his age. But it's all about securing the bag!

Lou's lost it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum