GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

+13
dennycrane
Flo The Action
Devo
wprager
Ev
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
SensGirl11
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Vote_lcap225%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 3 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Vote_lcap242%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 42% [ 5 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Vote_lcap217%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Vote_lcap216%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

76Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Not a huge difference from 17 really. Hard to say what that means for Ottawa.

77Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:40 pm

They jumped 2 draft spots without doing a thing, that's huge.

78Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Two? I thought it was 17 to 16.

79Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Let the Gonchar to Ottawa rumors begin.

80Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

No thanks.

81Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Yeah, because he wouldnt help The Sens at all... bring on Brian Lee right? haha

82Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gonchar is done in Pittsburgh, and unless Kovalev convinces him he's not signing here either. Gonchar failed so hard on the 4th goal.

This may be better for the Pens. They get a better draft pick and can finally have a reason to improve their terrible wing corps.

83Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I thought Neely was all for guys that try and never give up and have a win attitude. Gonchar didn't show that when he let Montreal walk right in.

84Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Depends, find me a team that would be willing to give Gonchar term and cash and find me a team that needs a player like him more then The Sens.

If Murray makes a serious pitch, he could land Gonchar.

85Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Dash wrote:I thought Neely was all for guys that try and never give up and have a win attitude. Gonchar didn't show that when he let Montreal walk right in.

He did last year when he played 2 plus rounds with a F'ed up ACL. I questioned everything about him until that.

86Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:54 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I feel badly that we didn't just attack Crosby and Malkin all the time. Their wingers blow so hard...bleh.

87Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Live and learn. Sens could have won that series, and they had two of those games in the bag but lost the leads, big leads at that.

Neely, you were sold on Campbell days ago, now it's Gonchar lol.

88Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Maybe Gonchar ends up in Detroit depending on Lidstrom's future.

You also have to include the Rangers in every rumour regarding an all-star free agent.

Last edited by Dash on Wed May 12, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

89Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Yuuup. They need to move one of The Centers in Pitts and I would bet there are serious offers for Malkin this summer that will defently be heard and entertained.

You look at a team like Florida who could offer Weiss, Horton, Booth, and probably their 1st and a top tier prospect too.

So many wingers would be an amazing fit in Pitts and if Malkin is dealt, that's what it will be for.

90Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Funny that I got ridiculed for suggesting trading Malkin. Though I think if you meant FLA would trade all those players then that's a little far fetched.

91Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Dash wrote:Live and learn. Sens could have won that series, and they had two of those games in the bag but lost the leads, big leads at that.

Both would be fantastic additions. If Murray has just one guy he is going after and no plan B, well he wouldnt be doing his job. Just because I think GOnchar would be a better fit at 3 less years and probably 2 mil less on the cap doesnt mean I have flipped on Campbell, it means I look at other things.

Gonchar at this point would fit like a glove with a ton of young D men coming into Ottawa too. Phillips and Gonchar leading that youth, that would be a great situation.

92Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Live and learn. Sens could have won that series, and they had two of those games in the bag but lost the leads, big leads at that.

Yep, live and learn is right. They could have won that series no problem, Fleury sucked.

93Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Hopefully the Sens were watching that game and feel disappointed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum