GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

+13
dennycrane
Flo The Action
Devo
wprager
Ev
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
SensGirl11
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Vote_lcap225%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 3 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Vote_lcap242%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 42% [ 5 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Vote_lcap217%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Vote_lcap216%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

31Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

cant even watch penguins are sucking hard

32Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Bring the cup home. As much as I dislike your arrogant, abnoxious fans.

33Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

How did Ottawa not win?

34Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:14 pm

The only home for The Cup is Ottawa, that's it. Cheering for a Canadian team is the buggest crock ever. Hell, 1/2 that team isnt Canadian.

San Jose and Chicago are more Canadian then The Habs.

35Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Bramlet07 wrote:How did Ottawa not win?

Crosby.

36Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:The only home for The Cup is Ottawa, that's it. Cheering for a Canadian team is the buggest crock ever. Hell, 1/2 that team isnt Canadian.

I don't care about the roster as much as the city. Screw the US teams winning because of Canadians, I want the cup in Canada. I want the NHL to suck it and realize that Winnipeg, Quebec and Hamilton are better cities than Phoenix, Nashville and Atlanta. I could go on, but I think my point's been made.

37Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I was helping the girls with a school assignment and just got downstairs after Cammalleri's goal to make it three. My kid rewound it for me, then we switched back to live in time to see Moen's 4-0 marker.

HOLY MOLY!

38Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Bramlet07 wrote:How did Ottawa not win?

no effort in the first two ottawa home games

39Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Dash wrote:
N4L wrote:The only home for The Cup is Ottawa, that's it. Cheering for a Canadian team is the buggest crock ever. Hell, 1/2 that team isnt Canadian.

I don't care about the roster as much as the city. Screw the US teams winning because of Canadians, I want the cup in Canada. I want the NHL to suck it and realize that Winnipeg, Quebec and Hamilton are better cities than Phoenix, Nashville and Atlanta. I could go on, but I think my point's been made.

Ya, well it's debatable if Quebec is even part of Canada.

I hope it's a Bruins/Hawks final.

40Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

thats one for pitts

41Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Politics aside, they are in Canada.

Anyways... Bergeron, Price, Moen, Cammalleri, Lapierre, Subban, Darche, Maxwell, Metropolit, Moore, Pouliot, Pyatt, Gorges and O'Byrne. That's enough Canadians.

42Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:23 pm

A true Sens fan would never cheer for The Leafs or Habs.

43Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Only reason I am kind of hoping they beat Pitts is because I also hate The Pens and it helps Ottawa. Hope The Habs get swept in the next one.

44Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I live in the GTA and most of the time I hate the Habs, but this is my country and I love it more than I hate the rival teams. As much as I love and support the Sens, I will support all the Canadian teams if there's no Sens to cheer for (Or Rick Nash and/or The Duche).

Canada > USA.

I also have a tonne of respect for Subban.

45Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Haha it isnt the Olympics, but anyways. Never should die hard Sens fan ever cheer for The Leafs or Habs. If they were die hard, they wouldnt.

46Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

thats 2 for pitts

47Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Haha it isnt the Olympics, but anyways. Never should die hard Sens fan ever cheer for The Leafs or Habs. If they were die hard, they wouldnt.

Don't call my loyalty into question, thats ridiculous. Dammit!

48Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:36 pm

If you can cheer for either team, you're not diehard. The Stanley Cup being won by a Canadian team means sweet Diddle all if it isnt your team.

Not sure where this "the cup should stay in Canada" BS started, but it's a total crock and anyone who buys into it is pretty simple.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum