GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

+13
dennycrane
Flo The Action
Devo
wprager
Ev
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
SensGirl11
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Vote_lcap225%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Vote_rcap2 25% [ 3 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Vote_lcap242%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Vote_rcap2 42% [ 5 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Vote_lcap20%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Vote_lcap217%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Vote_lcap216%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Vote_rcap2 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

All signs are pointing to the Pens winning this one but I'm interested to here everyone's thoughts on this. I put it as a poll because, as the poll on the main page correctly suggests, I'm obsessed with polls.

- Unknown Author

2Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 2:00 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think the real winners will be the fans. Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? 159628

3Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I think the real winners will be the fans. Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? 159628

Yeah them fans are real winners.

- Unknown Author

4Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 2:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I think the real winners will be the fans. Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? 159628

Yeah them fans are real winners.

Laughing3 +1.

5Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 2:14 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I have a strange feeling it'll be the Habs....I hate both teams but am hoping for a pens/hawks final so.....argh!

6Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:I have a strange feeling it'll be the Habs....I hate both teams but am hoping for a pens/hawks final so.....argh!

I'd rather see a Bruins - Hawks final.

- Unknown Author

7Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 2:21 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I'll say Pens by 2 or more. I have to give the nod to the experience, even though I might have a feeling it'll be the Habs.

8Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 2:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hopefully it's a good game, last night wasn't so much.

9Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Canadiens!!!

10Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 2:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll go experience. Pittsburgh.

But it's literally 50/50.

11Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 2:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The only reason I won't mind if the Habs win is because literally every 10th save Halak makes tonight is an extra 100K tacked onto his next contract this summer.

We're already in the 5 million range. More? Yes please.

12Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How many Montreal Canadien fans does it take to change a light bulb?

Fourteen...one to change the bulb and thirteen to talk about how good the OLD one was. Drums

- Unknown Author

13Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Or to stand around and chant "Ole"

14Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 3:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can see them Ole-ing whilst the other nerd changes the lightbulb, yep.

15Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 3:40 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:The only reason I won't mind if the Habs win is because literally every 10th save Halak makes tonight is an extra 100K tacked onto his next contract this summer.

We're already in the 5 million range. More? Yes please.

I wasn't even thinking of that, good call.

Do it up! Laugh1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum