GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

+13
dennycrane
Flo The Action
Devo
wprager
Ev
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
SensGirl11
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Vote_lcap225%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 3 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Vote_lcap242%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 42% [ 5 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Vote_lcap217%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Vote_lcap216%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

61Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:4-3 for pitts to start the third

Jebus man, I thought you meant the score....

62Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Winnipeg should not have a team.

ne, their arena holds 15 000 people, that would be the smallest in The NHL.

Two, there isnt enough money in Winnipeg for it to actually work long term, any dip in The Canadian dollar, they lose money, a lot of it. Hell, The Sens didnt even make money this year and they made the playoffs and play in front of 18 000 a night.

Three, all those places you named should have a team before Winnipeg.

There should be one team in Florida by the way.

If Nashville has any playoff success at all they would be fine there and for the most part the fans support that team, big companies wont and thats because of a lack of success on the ice.

Pheonix and Atlanta, no, they shouldnt have teams.

63Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Les Habitants are falling apart! You can feel it, they will tie it up!

First goal the ref should have lifted his skate. He almost practically kicked it out to the Pens forward.

On the second goal, just seconds before, Staal slew-footed Spacek behind the net. He had his elbow pushing into Spacek's right chest/shoulder and then kicked his feet out from under him with his left foot. Classic slew-foot.

What if the refs did their jobs ... history will be made.

64Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:A true Sens fan would never cheer for The Leafs or Habs.

You're lucky I'm not giving you a minus on that one -- the only reason is you don't care so why should I. I am free to root for whichever team is still representing whatever country, nationality, city, region, race or whatever I choose to identify with. Once my chosen team is out of it I'll root for whoever I please. It's much more enjoyable to watch a game when you are cheering for someone -- whether that be for a particular player, the underdog, whatever.

Or are you making a distinction between rooting and cheering?

65Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:08 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Umm ... wha..?

66Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

Umm ... wha..?

meant 4 on 3

67Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

"A little embellishment from Crosby" Laugh1 You think?

68Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

being in montreal myself its hard for me. i'm really gonna get it this summer if the even make it past this round let alone the finals.
to be perfectly honest if they win tonight(and it looks like they will) i think they will make it to the finals. boston and phillie will be battered down so much when they're done with each other that the habs will make it past them.
halak is playing superb hockey. if it comes down to the habs and the sharks, i hate heatley more then the habs. if it's chicago against the habs... i might want chicago to win, it's been too long for them.

69Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

too many men for pitt

70Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

5-2.

Pretty amazing that Montreal sold out the Bell Centre and charged $7.50/ticket and are donating the money.

71Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

pitts is way outta gas going to the final two years in a row and starting over seas this year they have nothing left in tank

72Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 pm

wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:A true Sens fan would never cheer for The Leafs or Habs.

You're lucky I'm not giving you a minus on that one -- the only reason is you don't care so why should I. I am free to root for whichever team is still representing whatever country, nationality, city, region, race or whatever I choose to identify with. Once my chosen team is out of it I'll root for whoever I please. It's much more enjoyable to watch a game when you are cheering for someone -- whether that be for a particular player, the underdog, whatever.

Or are you making a distinction between rooting and cheering?

Yup you are.

That said, if I ever hear people saying "ohh, I hate The Habs and their fans" when The Sens play em or anything like that and then all the sudden they cheer for them... that's called being two faced. If you truly hated them you would never cheer for them.

Easy to lose respect for people who do that and it happens a lot in Ottawa. It's called jumping on the bang wagon.

73Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Flo The Action wrote:being in montreal myself its hard for me. i'm really gonna get it this summer if the even make it past this round let alone the finals.
to be perfectly honest if they win tonight(and it looks like they will) i think they will make it to the finals. boston and phillie will be battered down so much when they're done with each other that the habs will make it past them.
halak is playing superb hockey. if it comes down to the habs and the sharks, i hate heatley more then the habs. if it's chicago against the habs... i might want chicago to win, it's been too long for them.

Thats legit.

74Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

game over for the pens haha crosby

75Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Ottawa officially drafts 16th!

76Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Not a huge difference from 17 really. Hard to say what that means for Ottawa.

77Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:40 pm

They jumped 2 draft spots without doing a thing, that's huge.

78Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Two? I thought it was 17 to 16.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum