GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

+13
dennycrane
Flo The Action
Devo
wprager
Ev
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
SensGirl11
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game?

Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Vote_lcap225%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 3 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Vote_lcap242%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 42% [ 5 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Vote_lcap217%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Vote_lcap216%Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

46Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

thats 2 for pitts

47Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Haha it isnt the Olympics, but anyways. Never should die hard Sens fan ever cheer for The Leafs or Habs. If they were die hard, they wouldnt.

Don't call my loyalty into question, thats ridiculous. Dammit!

48Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:36 pm

If you can cheer for either team, you're not diehard. The Stanley Cup being won by a Canadian team means sweet Diddle all if it isnt your team.

Not sure where this "the cup should stay in Canada" BS started, but it's a total crock and anyone who buys into it is pretty simple.

49Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

I just love the thought of Bettman losing his beloved US team which he desperately needs/wants to sell his TV contract.

50Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:39 pm

If it's a Montreal/San Jose final I might just not watch. Not sure who I hate more, Heatley or The Habs... I think it's Heatley though.

51Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Les Habitants are falling apart! You can feel it, they will tie it up!

52Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:If you can cheer for either team, you're not diehard. The Stanley Cup being won by a Canadian team means sweet Diddle all if it isnt your team.

Not sure where this "the cup should stay in Canada" BS started, but it's a total crock and anyone who buys into it is pretty simple.

I'm, not cheering for either team. Should I go to the golf course and cheer for the Sens? Sarcasm

So, I should just stop watching when the Sens lose? Or cheer for the team with the most Canadian representation? I am not going to be happy watching Pittsburgh and Detroit take turns winning the cup, or American teams on the verge of being or already bankrupt winning. Screw Bettman and his anti-Canadian attitude. If only was so hell bent on keeping the Jets and Nordiques in Canada as he is with Phoenix, Atlanta, Nashville, Tampa, Florida.....

53Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Les Habitants are falling apart! You can feel it, they will tie it up!

I guess you're not a die hard Sens fan either since you love Crosby and the Penguins? Sarcasm

54Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Oh man, the anti-Canadian Bettman eh... the same one that just said Winnipeg is a viable option for The NHL?

Buying into all the Bettman and corrupt NHL is pretty Canadian alright, not in a good way though.

As for The Nords and Jets, they had no arena, it was a 64 cent dollar, and both markets are limited to say the least.

55Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Truth be told, the next Canadian team shouldnt even go to Winnipeg, it should go to Saskatchewan. Winnipeg isnt a viable market long term... Saskatoon/Regina is a bigger market anyways with a bigger arean and more money in the economy.

56Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

He's got no intention of putting a team back in Winnipeg. I'll believe it when I see it. Why is he keeping a bankrupt team that he owns in a city that will continue to lose money?

57Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Truth be told, the next Canadian team shouldnt even go to Winnipeg, it should go to Saskatchewan. Winnipeg isnt a viable market long term... Saskatoon/Regina is a bigger market anyways with a bigger arean and more money in the economy.

They should put a team in Saskatchewan, Winnipeg, Halifax, Hamilton and Quebec. They are all better options then Tampa, Florida, Atlanta, Phoenix and Nashville.

58Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:That was just brutal defence. Gonchar didn't give an ounce of effort. Short by Moen makes it 4-0. Fleury gets the hook.

He didn't skate right after crossing the center line. Brutal. And Fleury should have been way out -- you remember that Patrick Roy "What if" commercial? Well, maybe not that far, but a 1 on 2 break, the Habs are short handed so little worry about a pass across to, well, no-one. All he had to do was come out to at least the top of his crease, for crying out loud. He had no confidence by that point, I guess.

59Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

4-3 for pitts to start the third

60Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I voted a MTL one-goal victory, so all they have to do is hold them off and only allow one goal or less lol.

61Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:4-3 for pitts to start the third

Jebus man, I thought you meant the score....

62Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Winnipeg should not have a team.

ne, their arena holds 15 000 people, that would be the smallest in The NHL.

Two, there isnt enough money in Winnipeg for it to actually work long term, any dip in The Canadian dollar, they lose money, a lot of it. Hell, The Sens didnt even make money this year and they made the playoffs and play in front of 18 000 a night.

Three, all those places you named should have a team before Winnipeg.

There should be one team in Florida by the way.

If Nashville has any playoff success at all they would be fine there and for the most part the fans support that team, big companies wont and thats because of a lack of success on the ice.

Pheonix and Atlanta, no, they shouldnt have teams.

63Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wins game 7 of Habs-Pens game? Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Les Habitants are falling apart! You can feel it, they will tie it up!

First goal the ref should have lifted his skate. He almost practically kicked it out to the Pens forward.

On the second goal, just seconds before, Staal slew-footed Spacek behind the net. He had his elbow pushing into Spacek's right chest/shoulder and then kicked his feet out from under him with his left foot. Classic slew-foot.

What if the refs did their jobs ... history will be made.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum