GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reputation system

+15
beerandsens
rooneypoo
Ev
Amnesia021
TheAvatar
asq2
The Silfer Server
wprager
shabbs
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
strachattack
PTFlea
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Should we re-instate the Reputation system

Reputation system - Page 8 Vote_lcap240%Reputation system - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 10 ]
Reputation system - Page 8 Vote_lcap260%Reputation system - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 60% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

106Reputation system - Page 8 Empty Re: Reputation system Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:50 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:The rep system isn't coming back as far as I'm concerned. It caused way more issues than it solved.

Reputation system - Page 8 I-miss-you-graphic-14

If we can find a way to track who gives -s and +s, then we can put it back on, but you know how I feel about it being 100% anonymous.

107Reputation system - Page 8 Empty Re: Reputation system Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:36 am

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:The rep system isn't coming back as far as I'm concerned. It caused way more issues than it solved.

If we can find a way to track who gives -s and +s, then we can put it back on, but you know how I feel about it being 100% anonymous.
if your going to give out rep points you should just leave a comment, (this was already a suggestion) simple if you don't like a post you should just say why, no one should take offense for getting a -, people act like it was the end of the world, and some people have to grow up and be more responsible, when giving out points, we have some weird threads these days...

108Reputation system - Page 8 Empty Re: Reputation system Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:59 am

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

sens4win wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

if your going to give out rep points you should just leave a comment, (this was already a suggestion) simple if you don't like a post you should just say why, no one should take offense for getting a -, people act like it was the end of the world, and some people have to grow up and be more responsible, when giving out points, we have some weird threads these days...

Yeah, the dog days of summer for news craved Sens fans ... Wink

109Reputation system - Page 8 Empty Re: Reputation system Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:15 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Look what happens to us when there's no hockey...

Wink

110Reputation system - Page 8 Empty Re: Reputation system Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Look what happens to us when there's no hockey...

Wink

I think almost the exact same time every year if memory serves.

111Reputation system - Page 8 Empty Re: Reputation system Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:36 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Wink

I know; I'm reduced to going over to HB to argue with Leaf fans. Reputation system - Page 8 521674

112Reputation system - Page 8 Empty Re: Reputation system Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 am

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

asq2 wrote:

Wink

I know; I'm reduced to going over to HB to argue with Leaf fans. Reputation system - Page 8 521674

At least when you argue with a Leaf fan, you are assured in knowing that you'll always be right! Laughing3

113Reputation system - Page 8 Empty Re: Reputation system Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:I know; I'm reduced to going over to HB to argue with Leaf fans. Reputation system - Page 8 521674

They are in arguments they can't win all over the web. It's funny stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum