GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ranking system for GMHockey

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ranking system for GMHockey Empty Ranking system for GMHockey Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:55 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Since we started discussing The Fighting Montagoose and the current ranking system I thought this was worthy of it's own thread.

IF we decide to change the ranking system what would you like to see it become?

I will make a poll out what I see here so people can vote on it.

- Unknown Author

2Ranking system for GMHockey Empty Re: Ranking system for GMHockey Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:49 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No one wants to come up with a different ranking system than the one we have? Apparently 55%, of the 36 votes, want the Fighting Montagoose gone and they want the ranking system changed.

If I get no responses in here then I'll leave the rankings as is. Also if I don't get at least 125 votes on the Fighting Montagoose poll then the Founders will decide what to do on our own.

- Unknown Author

3Ranking system for GMHockey Empty Re: Ranking system for GMHockey Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:58 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Leave the rankings are is; who cares; reallly?

4Ranking system for GMHockey Empty Re: Ranking system for GMHockey Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think the poll votes should be weighted by the number of posts. I know this will probably offend, and some people will point to my "MR" and cry foul, but does it really make sense if someone who's been on here for a couple of weeks decides that the ranking system is too weird? Hey, it's not at all like those other sites, so we should change it. Right.

Leave it alone. The only thing I would suggest is insert one or two more thresholds -- I mean, you've got 5 bobba-fet heads, but only three ranks? Or is it six heads and four ranks? Whatever the numbers are, there are more heads than ranks.

5Ranking system for GMHockey Empty Re: Ranking system for GMHockey Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:02 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Again, who cares ? Really; what does it matter? We all know who write a lot. What's in the name prefix ?

6Ranking system for GMHockey Empty Re: Ranking system for GMHockey Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:08 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:Again, who cares ? Really; what does it matter? We all know who write a lot. What's in the name prefix ?

Based on the response so far it appears that very few people care Wink

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum