GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mez signs offer sheet

+13
Cronie
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
Amnesia021
LethalLehner
Phoenix30
beerandsens
jamvan
Mojo
Sensational Spezza
PKC
rooneypoo
PTFlea
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

136Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:31 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mosky wrote:
Brandon wrote:Interesting timing on this one for sure.
Anyone else wish we still had Corvo after all this D movement? :D

Absolutely. I've been saying it since the day of the trade and i still am, we shouldn't have lost Corvo. I I love you Corvy. lol

I liked Corvo, but he made it well known he didn't want to be here, and that doesn't help the team mentality.

137Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:39 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

At the time he didn't fit into the scheme of things. Yes, because of the voids now, he would be useful, but time will show in Carolina why we came to call him uh-oh corvo, just you wait.

138Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:44 pm

Mojo

Rookie
Rookie

PKC wrote:At the time he didn't fit into the scheme of things. Yes, because of the voids now, he would be useful, but time will show in Carolina why we came to call him uh-oh corvo, just you wait.

For sure, but that hat trick he scored against us last year sure was salt in the wounds.

139Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:45 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, but Diddle that. Last year was Dung. I'd like to see his pansy Donkey waltz in on our D this year, then we'll see what's what. You think Neil, Ruutu, Bass, Fisher, and Donovan are gonna light up on him on the forecheck. It'll be the same Wing Dang Doodle with the slick moves that couldn't handle his own Dung in the defensive end.

140Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:46 pm

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:
Mosky wrote:

Absolutely. I've been saying it since the day of the trade and i still am, we shouldn't have lost Corvo. I I love you Corvy. lol

I liked Corvo, but he made it well known he didn't want to be here, and that doesn't help the team mentality.

This is true, I'm not sure if you only read this in my blog from before (that got mysteriously deleted.. Clutch says it was by "accident".. ya sure he was just afraid that mine was better than his :lol!: ) but that was what was said when he left by a few guys on the team. His family didn't like it here so fine, good riddance, we need players dedicated to the team, not worrying about the crime rate and amount of snow!

So in the end, Corvo gets it, GMCENTRAL style!

:drunken: squirrel
(Corvo)(GMCentral)

141Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mosky wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:
Mosky wrote:

This is true, I'm not sure if you only read this in my blog from before (that got mysteriously deleted.. Clutch says it was by "accident".. ya sure he was just afraid that mine was better than his :lol!: ) but that was what was said when he left by a few guys on the team. His family didn't like it here so fine, good riddance, we need players dedicated to the team, not worrying about the crime rate and amount of snow!

So in the end, Corvo gets it, GMCENTRAL style!

:drunken: squirrel
(Corvo)(GMCentral)

Couldn't have said it better myself Mosky! :D

142Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:27 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:Yeah, but Diddle that. Last year was Dung. I'd like to see his pansy Donkey waltz in on our D this year, then we'll see what's what. You think Neil, Ruutu, Bass, Fisher, and Donovan are gonna light up on him on the forecheck. It'll be the same Wing Dang Doodle with the slick moves that couldn't handle his own Dung in the defensive end.

That is hillarious!! Man I love banned words :lol!:

- Unknown Author

143Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:30 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
PKC wrote:Yeah, but Diddle that. Last year was Dung. I'd like to see his pansy Donkey waltz in on our D this year, then we'll see what's what. You think Neil, Ruutu, Bass, Fisher, and Donovan are gonna light up on him on the forecheck. It'll be the same Wing Dang Doodle with the slick moves that couldn't handle his own Dung in the defensive end.

That is hillarious!! Man I love banned words :lol!:

Yeah its impossible to understand what I'm saying with all the swear words changed. Looks like a stanza from the Jabberwocky.

144Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:56 pm

Puking2

145Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:20 pm

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

So Klee is now reproting that this deal will be finalized over the weekend (over $5 million for 6 years) and he thinks Tampa did get their pick back from the Pens. But, Eklund says no such deal has taken place.

146Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:22 pm

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

mojo1016 wrote:So Klee is now reproting that this deal will be finalized over the weekend (over $5 million for 6 years) and he thinks Tampa did get their pick back from the Pens. But, Eklund says no such deal has taken place.

So, by the end of the weekend, we'll know who is actually as connected as they say they are, EK or KLEE? Who will it be? Tune in next week, same bat time, same bat channel!

147Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:24 pm

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

Mosky wrote:
mojo1016 wrote:So Klee is now reproting that this deal will be finalized over the weekend (over $5 million for 6 years) and he thinks Tampa did get their pick back from the Pens. But, Eklund says no such deal has taken place.

So, by the end of the weekend, we'll know who is actually as connected as they say they are, EK or KLEE? Who will it be? Tune in next week, same bat time, same bat channel!

You know it! But wouldn't it be really funny if it ended up being someone else like Atlanta, and both were completely wrong.

148Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:25 pm

mojo1016 wrote:
Mosky wrote:

You know it! But wouldn't it be really funny if it ended up being someone else like Atlanta, and both were completely wrong.
because that's never happened? Razz

149Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:34 pm

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

so the deal is done!! as per tsn for Kuba, Picard and the Sharks first round

150Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:18 pm

Fish12 wrote:so the deal is done!! as per tsn for Kuba, Picard and the Sharks first round

Kuba is a UFA after this year, he makes 3mil this year. That leaves us around 4mil to play with.

151Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:32 pm

More proof that K.Lee nows nothing and is full of Dung

152Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:02 pm

cash wrote:
putting it rather nicely dont you think?

153Mez signs offer sheet - Page 10 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:13 pm

Tukker wrote:
cash wrote:
putting it rather nicely dont you think?
Yeah I was pretty gentle (I misspelled "know" to lessen the blow Smile ) but I'm just glad he isn't a real reporter with a real toilet paper....uh, I mean "news" raper...I mean, uh, paper; just paper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum