GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mez signs offer sheet

+13
Cronie
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
Amnesia021
LethalLehner
Phoenix30
beerandsens
jamvan
Mojo
Sensational Spezza
PKC
rooneypoo
PTFlea
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

121Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:52 am

Latest from Chirp:
Bizarre situation unfolding with regards to the offer sheet and Andrej Meszaros. It appears as though the Tampa Bay Lightning have expressed an interest in Meszaros and have said that if the Senators don't trade Meszaros to Tampa, they intend to pursue him (with an offer sheet). The catch is the Lightning don't have the necessary picks to compensate the Senators should they not match the Lightning offer.

Bush league tactics on the part of Tampa, but until they re-acquire that 3rd round pick for the Penguins, Murray really doesn't have much to worry about.

122Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:54 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:
Valid point(s) Rooney.

I was just told that this may have been a scare tactic on TB's part. Somewhat of a warning (albeit subtle, LOL) of what their intentions are. long and short, until they re-acquire that 3rd pick, Murray needn't worry... YET.

Me too. Trade possibilities are mounting with TB. 1st, Jokinen and a 3rd. What are you hearing?

123Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:56 am

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cash wrote:Latest from Chirp:
Bizarre situation unfolding with regards to the offer sheet and Andrej Meszaros. It appears as though the Tampa Bay Lightning have expressed an interest in Meszaros and have said that if the Senators don't trade Meszaros to Tampa, they intend to pursue him (with an offer sheet). The catch is the Lightning don't have the necessary picks to compensate the Senators should they not match the Lightning offer.

Bush league tactics on the part of Tampa, but until they re-acquire that 3rd round pick for the Penguins, Murray really doesn't have much to worry about.

That's what I got in a nutshell, except I wasn't relayed anything about a trade...

124Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:57 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mosky wrote:

:geek: squirrel
(Mez) (Mosky)

hahahahahaha. Too funny. That amuses me to no end (mind you, what if we sign him to like a 6 year contract, can you unpee on his head).

125Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:57 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Here's a little tidbit coutesy Senschirp:

126Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:57 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:
Valid point(s) Rooney.

I was just told that this may have been a scare tactic on TB's part. Somewhat of a warning (albeit subtle, LOL) of what their intentions are. long and short, until they re-acquire that 3rd pick, Murray needn't worry... YET.

Me too. Trade possibilities are mounting with TB. 1st, Jokinen and a 3rd. What are you hearing?

Well, I agree with Jam. I think something CONCRETE will be coming down today by 5:00 p.m. in regards to Mezie. Whether it's that he's signed by the Sens, or traded or what... My Spider senses are FREAKIN' TINGLING!!!

127Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:58 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:

Well, I agree with Jam. I think something CONCRETE will be coming down today by 5:00 p.m. in regards to Mezie. Whether it's that he's signed by the Sens, or traded or what... My Spider senses are FREAKIN' TINGLING!!!

Game on for sure!

128Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:11 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:

Game on for sure!

Oh It's ON for sure! LOL

129Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:34 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:
Mosky wrote:

(Mez) (Mosky)

hahahahahaha. Too funny. That amuses me to no end (mind you, what if we sign him to like a 6 year contract, can you unpee on his head).

You peed you can't unpee LOL.

- Unknown Author

130Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:37 am

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
504Heater wrote:
Mosky wrote:

(Mez) (Mosky)

You peed you can't unpee LOL.

yes you cannot unpee, but you can turn around and pee the other way.. as such..

:study: squirrel :geek:
(Heater) (Mosky) (Mez)

131Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:43 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Alright Heater. I'm sure you will have this by the time I get back so I'll hand this to you now. :king: Take good care of it. :D

- Unknown Author

132Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:52 am

Brandon

Prospect
Prospect

Interesting timing on this one for sure.
Anyone else wish we still had Corvo after all this D movement? :D

133Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:56 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Brandon wrote:Interesting timing on this one for sure.

Sometimes... Only sometimes! LOL

134Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:13 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

YEP!

135Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:30 pm

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

Absolutely. I've been saying it since the day of the trade and i still am, we shouldn't have lost Corvo. I I love you Corvy. lol

136Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:31 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mosky wrote:

Absolutely. I've been saying it since the day of the trade and i still am, we shouldn't have lost Corvo. I I love you Corvy. lol

I liked Corvo, but he made it well known he didn't want to be here, and that doesn't help the team mentality.

137Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:39 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

At the time he didn't fit into the scheme of things. Yes, because of the voids now, he would be useful, but time will show in Carolina why we came to call him uh-oh corvo, just you wait.

138Mez signs offer sheet - Page 9 Empty Re: Mez signs offer sheet Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:44 pm

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

PKC wrote:At the time he didn't fit into the scheme of things. Yes, because of the voids now, he would be useful, but time will show in Carolina why we came to call him uh-oh corvo, just you wait.

For sure, but that hat trick he scored against us last year sure was salt in the wounds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum