GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Ottawa @ Detroit: 7:30PM, TSN, TSN1200

+13
Number Twenty Nine
Hockeyhero22000
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
Ev
shabbs
Flo The Action
Hoags
tim1_2
wprager
NEELY
PTFlea
SensHulk
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Great period.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michalek still looks absolutely lost, he is for sure playing out the string here in Ottawa.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

By the way, that penalty on Greening should have been 2 minutes for diving. Horrible call, the ref should be ashamed. Greening barely touched him and he folded like a deck-chair.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gryba with the big hit and finish on the 1st one, but let's not forget the great pass by Zibanejad.

And what a snipe by Ryan, but set up by a great pass by Corvo.

Spezza's goal was pretty much all him, plus whoever was standing in the crease.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, they caught the high stick on Ryan, but missed the one against Cowen.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A righteous kill!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Hot damn spezza 4-1. 7 goals in 8 games for spezz

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Holy Dung Corvo should be called Slow-vo. He can't keep up to the pace.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:Holy Dung Corvo should be called Slow-vo. He can't keep up to the pace.
He is what he is -- a night off for Wiercioch. Meanwhile 4 games, 4 points.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Methot's back. He had taken a puck to the head earlier.

MacArthur might have to take a maintenance day after setting up Ryan's second -- that was a nasty spill. But he got up and off the ice under his own power.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, did anyone expect a total domination like this?  I thought the Wings have slowed down (winless in 2) and the Sens had extra motivation to prove Alfie wrong, so I was hoping for a win.  But 6-1?  No-one was expecting this.

Last edited by wprager on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Great game for the Sens... amazing what happens when the team gets a bit of a break. Michalek still looks reaaaaaally bad.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SHAQ voice: Hey Alfie, how my ass taste?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, checking yesterday's scoreboard, I can't find where the Wings played last night. They played last night, right? Because they certainly didn't play tonight.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wings Laugh1 

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That felt so Cussing good.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Statement game from our captain and team.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ryan's shot...ridiculous. Turris was outstanding tonight too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum