GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY :: POSTPONED :: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Mon. Apr. 15th, 2013

+11
dennycrane
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
Ev
Hoags
PTFlea
wprager
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Honestly, how does having Latendresse in the lineup change things? We are an offensive juggernaut with him in the lineup???

Then where do you put him? With Pageau and Condra, and move Greening to the 4th line? Then you break up our best line from the past couple games.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Honestly, how does having Latendresse in the lineup change things? We are an offensive juggernaut with him in the lineup???

Then where do you put him? With Pageau and Condra, and move Greening to the 4th line? Then you break up our best line from the past couple games.

No big deal. As you say, pretty much no one is scoring. Besides, I never had a problem with Kassian anyway. I think he plays a responsible game and that's all you need from a player like that aside from the odd rumble.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Honestly, how does having Latendresse in the lineup change things? We are an offensive juggernaut with him in the lineup???

No big deal. As you say, pretty much no one is scoring. Besides, I never had a problem with Kassian anyway. I think he plays a responsible game and that's all you need from a player like that aside from the odd rumble.

Played 10 mins against the Flyers the other night and didn't make a mistake. Takes a lot of pressure off guys in the lineup for a couple reasons. 1) obviously the physical element. 2) taking a regular shift doesn't ware out the other 3 lines. Kassian has been as good as you could possibly want him to be with the Sens. Great pick up.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Time for Matrix to get in a groove...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mendes: MacLean confirms -- Kassian in and Latendresse out.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mendes: MacLean says he using Kassian over Latendresse because he anticipates a physical game from the Bruins.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Kassian has one of the best shot percentages on the team - 20% (he's taken 5 shots, apparently). By comparison, Silfverberg and his wonderful release are really struggling at around 7%. I was kinda joking about Kassian (numbers don't lie, except when they are really, really low), but I am concerned about Silfverberg. His shot is supposed to be his lethal weapon, but his shooting percentage is bordering on pathetic. Lowe percentage shots -- shooting from the perimeter -- probably why it's like this. He needs to get into better scoring places.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Mendes: MacLean says he using Kassian over Latendresse because he anticipates a physical game from the Bruins.

I seriously doubt the Bruins are capable of playing another kind of game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Mendes: MacLean confirms -- Kassian in and Latendresse out.

Wow...pretty much heard it all now. Latendresse with the Swedes was great, but hey...can't argue with Mac.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dougie Hamilton is back in the lineup for the B's tonight.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Dougie Hamilton is back in the lineup for the B's tonight.

That should add a different dimension.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Well, in the grand scheme of things this game means very little with what just happened in Boston. Probably shouldn't even be played.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I doubt this game gets played tonight.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hope not, no reason to play a game of hockey in that city tonight. None.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It may not get played just based off of security concerns alone, let alone out of respect for the victims.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Crazy. Explosions rocking the finish line. Lots of people hurt it seems. Thoughts go out to the people who have been affected. Would not be surprised to see the game postponed.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Photo of one explosion... holy crap....

GAME DAY :: POSTPONED :: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Mon. Apr. 15th, 2013 - Page 4 BH6fCgFCQAERWMB

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sick frigging world man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum