GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY :: POSTPONED :: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00pm ET - Mon. Apr. 15th, 2013

+11
dennycrane
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
Ev
Hoags
PTFlea
wprager
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:I would be nice to beat the Bruins at least once this season... this is our last meeting.

Agreed. A confidence boost in the home stretch is never a bad thing.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wonder if Daug will be in the lineup tonight...

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Redden! Totally forgot he was a Bruin.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BooBoo: Bergeron skating with Lucic and Seguin. Could play vs. Ottawa.

Marchand is participating as well on a line with Caron and Pandolfo.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Via Bruins Twitter:

Tuukka first goalie off at morning skate, while Anton staying on for extra work...^CS

Rask it is!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Via Bruins Twitter:

Tuukka first goalie off at morning skate, while Anton staying on for extra work...^CS

Rask it is!

Intriguing development. What of young Bergie?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bruins can clinch a playoff spot tonight... they only need 1 point...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:I would be nice to beat the Bruins at least once this season... this could be our last meeting.

Ahem.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Redden! Totally forgot he was a Bruin.

So did he. I'm not sure he even knows his jersey number yet.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:BooBoo: Bergeron skating with Lucic and Seguin. Could play vs. Ottawa.

Marchand is participating as well on a line with Caron and Pandolfo.

Is Daugavins not even practicing with the team? Or are they going with 6 practice lines?

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

I thought we needed scoring????

Bruce Garrioch‏@SunGarriochnow
Looks like Matt Kassian will be in for Latendresse. #Sens

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Latendresse has been nothing special. If we have a guy like Kassian, he needs to be in the lineup in a game against the Bs.

Honestly, I support the scratching of Latendresse...he has flashes of brilliance, but hasn't been burying anything.

Last edited by tim1_2 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hobiesens wrote:I thought we needed scoring????

Bruce Garrioch‏@SunGarriochnow
Looks like Matt Kassian will be in for Latendresse. #Sens

Makes sense. Beer

NEELY

Mod
Mod

It kind of does especially considering you don't want a potential 1st round matchup pushing you around. I would dress him against the Caps too. Tomorrow night, you come back with a more offensively minded lineup against the Canes. Guys need some nights off down the stretch here so having guys come in and out when needed is a good thing.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lines are per usual:

Michalek - Turris - The Alfie
Conacher - Zibanejad - Silfverberg
Greening - Pageau - Condra
Kassian - Smith- Neil

Methot - Benoit
Gonchar - Wiercioch
Phillips - Gryba

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Honestly, how does having Latendresse in the lineup change things? We are an offensive juggernaut with him in the lineup???

Then where do you put him? With Pageau and Condra, and move Greening to the 4th line? Then you break up our best line from the past couple games.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Honestly, how does having Latendresse in the lineup change things? We are an offensive juggernaut with him in the lineup???

Then where do you put him? With Pageau and Condra, and move Greening to the 4th line? Then you break up our best line from the past couple games.

No big deal. As you say, pretty much no one is scoring. Besides, I never had a problem with Kassian anyway. I think he plays a responsible game and that's all you need from a player like that aside from the odd rumble.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Honestly, how does having Latendresse in the lineup change things? We are an offensive juggernaut with him in the lineup???

No big deal. As you say, pretty much no one is scoring. Besides, I never had a problem with Kassian anyway. I think he plays a responsible game and that's all you need from a player like that aside from the odd rumble.

Played 10 mins against the Flyers the other night and didn't make a mistake. Takes a lot of pressure off guys in the lineup for a couple reasons. 1) obviously the physical element. 2) taking a regular shift doesn't ware out the other 3 lines. Kassian has been as good as you could possibly want him to be with the Sens. Great pick up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum