GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joined "Generation-K" today

+9
LethalLehner
TheAvatar
Number Twenty Nine
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Hoags
shabbs
Riprock
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

136Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:11 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

STBY. How are the taxes, though.

137Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:STBY. How are the taxes, though.
Taxes are minimal. Also, I can't stand Timmy Ho's anyway. No loss for me. I liked it when I drank coffee with milk and sugar (they need to patent their measurements, they make the perfect double double) but when I made the slow switch to black coffee, I discovered that the coffee itself wasn't very good.

138Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:30 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I can drink coffee without sugar (although I prefer it sweet) but I almost can't stand it without the milk or cream. Too acidic for my like, and this is where Timmy's coffee is nice and mellow. But sometimes a bit weak tasting. This is why I liked Newman's Own.

139Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:36 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I can drink coffee without sugar (although I prefer it sweet) but I almost can't stand it without the milk or cream. Too acidic for my like, and this is where Timmy's coffee is nice and mellow. But sometimes a bit weak tasting. This is why I liked Newman's Own.

Timmy's coffee is perfect with cream and sugar. I don't like it without them, and I don't drink sugar anymore. Their coffee itself is just a vehicle for double cream, double sugar. It isn't very good on its own.

140Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:22 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Today's the day... Tassimo now at Tim's.

141Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:11 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Today's the day... Tassimo now at Tim's.
Wicked.

142Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:14 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Wicked.

For the Starbucks faithful, I noticed that they have their own machine now.

143Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:21 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Second Cup Tassimo's are pretty good too. I've tried the Paradiso one.

144Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:43 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:The Second Cup Tassimo's are pretty good too. I've tried the Paradiso one.

Paradiso used to be my favorite. For some reason, though, stopped drinking it a long, long time ago. I remember going to the Hazeldean Mall and getting a couple Paradiso mediums. Ah, the memories. Current favorite is Newman's Own K-cups. Even converted my wife, who is a big Starbucks fan.

145Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:46 pm

My wife really likes it. She'll brew the same T-disc twice and gets a little more than a Tim's large cup out of it. It's a hell of a lot cheaper doing it this way and it comes with the benefit of not having to leave the house and more importantly, unlike 50% of Tim's visits, you're Cussing order will be made properly. On the down side though, you don't get to wear your coffee like you normally do with Tim's.

Now all I need is the Steeped Tea is to come out on Tassimo and I can fully avoid the stores themselves and the cretins that work there. Glory Day!

146Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:22 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:

My wife really likes it. She'll brew the same T-disc twice and gets a little more than a Tim's large cup out of it. It's a hell of a lot cheaper doing it this way and it comes with the benefit of not having to leave the house and more importantly, unlike 50% of Tim's visits, you're Cussing order will be made properly. On the down side though, you don't get to wear your coffee like you normally do with Tim's.

Now all I need is the Steeped Tea is to come out on Tassimo and I can fully avoid the stores themselves and the cretins that work there. Glory Day!

Unfortunately, Tassimo doesn't make a jalapeño, asiago, and mozzarella bagel, so you'll have to go to stock up.

147Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:02 pm

spader wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Unfortunately, Tassimo doesn't make a jalapeño, asiago, and mozzarella bagel, so you'll have to go to stock up.

Ha! I don't eat all that stuff. The odd donut, but I don't eat anything else at Tim's. My son had one of those new caramel apple bagels yesterday and spit the only bite he took back into the wrapper. Just the smell of this thing would knock a buzzard off a post from 30 yards away.

148Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:08 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:
spader wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Ha! I don't eat all that stuff. The odd donut, but I don't eat anything else at Tim's. My son had one of those new caramel apple bagels yesterday and spit the only bite he took back into the wrapper. Just the smell of this thing would knock a buzzard off a post from 30 yards away.

I ordered one and they were out. Instead they offered me a maple french toast, I think it's called. Delectable.

149Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:19 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:
hemlock wrote:
spader wrote:
hemlock wrote:

I ordered one and they were out. Instead they offered me a maple french toast, I think it's called. Delectable.

That does sound good. Of course so did the caramel apple but as soon as it came out of the wrapper my whole car smelled like deep fried a$$holes.

150Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I asked one day what bagels they had, and she reeled off the list. When she came to the caramel-apple one she warned me that it wasn't very good.

151Joined "Generation-K" today - Page 10 Empty Re: Joined "Generation-K" today Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Costco now has their own brand -- $40 for a box of 100. Coffee is nothing special -- breakfast blend -- but it does well to replace the normal cup of morning coffee. Now we can fill in with some more exotic choices and still keep the average price down around 50 cents per cup.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum