GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHL 11 Demo out today

+4
The Silfer Server
wprager
PTFlea
Riprock
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1NHL 11 Demo out today Empty NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:44 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

The NHL 11 Demo was released early this morning for Xbox.

Here's the cards I was dealt for my HUT:

Zetterberg, Martin Straka, Pascale Dupuis, J. Hentunen, Mark Bell, Evgeni Malkin, Quinton Howden, Brayden Schenn, Taylor Hall, T. Vikingstad, Evgeny Grachev, Matt Beleskey, Ryan Ellis, Niklas Lidstrom, Karl Alzner, Adam LArsson, Andrew Ference, Jared Cowen, Tuuka Rask, Ryan Miller, P. Ton, Brandon Gormley, Randy Robitaille, Mikael Boedker

+5 DEF (Skater), +4 * (Skater), Small North American Arena (8,000), Red Wings (Home), Kelowna Rockets (Away), NYR logo

Unfortunately they don't carry over to the full version Sad

2NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:06 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Getting close! Ahhhhh!

3NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:23 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

¿Habla inglés?

4NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:18 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I think Prager's confuzzled.

5NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:19 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:¿Habla inglés?

Lo que pasa es que cuando juega la Ligua de hokey ultima, recibe cartas de jugadores. Utilizando eses jugadores, forma su equipo. Pero tiene que estar consciente de la quimica de sus linas. Y si quiere, con dinero que ganas durante juegos, puede comprar mas cartas. Tambien, puede cambiar las cartas con otras personas. Parece muy divertido.

And I did not realize just how bored I was... the english is here:

So what happens when you play the Ultimate Hockey League is you receive a pack of 'cards'. With those cards, you create your team, assembling lines based on chemistry. Chemistry is based on type of player, teams they've played for in the past, and possibly nationality (not sure about that one). There are also booster cards for you to improve players stats, and each player has a 'contract', a type of expiry date. There are cards for you to lengthen that as well. In order to get new players, you earn pucks (the currency of EAUHL) and can use that to buy new packs, specialty packs, or whatever. And the other option is buy placing players you don't want on auction, or placing bids on players other people are auctioning. I believe you can also trade with other people, but that, I'm not sure about.

I would include Russian, but i don't speak it. So tough beans.

6NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:51 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.google.ca/language_tools

7NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:57 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:The NHL 11 Demo was released early this morning for Xbox.

Here's the cards I was dealt for my HUT:

Zetterberg, Martin Straka, Pascale Dupuis, J. Hentunen, Mark Bell, Evgeni Malkin, Quinton Howden, Brayden Schenn, Taylor Hall, T. Vikingstad, Evgeny Grachev, Matt Beleskey, Ryan Ellis, Niklas Lidstrom, Karl Alzner, Adam LArsson, Andrew Ference, Jared Cowen, Tuuka Rask, Ryan Miller, P. Ton, Brandon Gormley, Randy Robitaille, Mikael Boedker

+5 DEF (Skater), +4 * (Skater), Small North American Arena (8,000), Red Wings (Home), Kelowna Rockets (Away), NYR logo

Unfortunately they don't carry over to the full version Sad

Man that's a pretty sick team. Can't wait to go check mine! I'll post it as soon as I have it. Unfortunately when the game comes out, we won't be able to play each other, I'm on the PSN.

That guy Vikingstad has an amazing name. How cool of a name is Vikingstad. Strikes fear in me.

And your defensive prospects are just sick. A defense in a couple years of Gormley, Cowen, Larsson, Alzner, Ellis is going to be just sick. It might even be worth trading one of those kids for a solid defensive dman, like Gryba, or maybe a veteran, and a slightly lesser offensive prospect... but then again it doesn't carry over. Damn! Sucks for you!!!

8NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:58 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:http://www.google.ca/language_tools

That's cheating! Stop cheating! Why are you being such a cheetah!?!??! Eyebrow

9NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:

Oh, I dunno, just cat he'p meself.

10NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LOL you got Vikingstad and Randy Robitaille

11NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:37 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

[Insert smiley for the slow clap here]

12NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:
wprager wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

NHL 11 Demo out today Smiley_clap

Now just slow it down.

13NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:
wprager wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

NHL 11 Demo out today Smiley_clap

Now just slow it down.

How about: NHL 11 Demo out today Slow

damn doesn't work on here

Edit: how about now?

14NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:00 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

The team I got in the HUT was just ridiculous:

Boedkker - Backstrom - Okposo
Zetterberg - Getzlaf - Hossa
Cleary - Filppula - Eberle
Robitaille - Beleskey - Cooke

Lidstrom - Doughty
Karlsson - Subban
Larsson - Alzner

Miller
Vokoun
Bernier

Scratches: Dominechelli - Howden - (one I can't remember from the Finnish league)

15NHL 11 Demo out today Empty Re: NHL 11 Demo out today Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:12 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:The team I got in the HUT was just ridiculous:

Boedkker - Backstrom - Okposo
Zetterberg - Getzlaf - Hossa
Cleary - Filppula - Eberle
Robitaille - Beleskey - Cooke

Lidstrom - Doughty
Karlsson - Subban
Larsson - Alzner

Miller
Vokoun
Bernier

Scratches: Dominechelli - Howden - (one I can't remember from the Finnish league)

I think I prefer your defense to that of Dash. And that is actually a very solid goaltending trio, as you'll be able to nurse Bernier into the league perfectly. Solid forwards, but Dash may have you beat on it, ever so slightly.

Can't wait for my team. Dang!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum