GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Winnipeg Jets, Monday, Mar. 26, 2012, 8:30PM EST

+16
Ev
sens4win
Riprock
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
spader
SensGirl11
dennycrane
Jordo
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
wprager
shabbs
tim1_2
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Not sure why that warranted a penalty shot, but good save nonetheless.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

The Alfie....

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson now ahead of Jumbo Joe for assists.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Man, Foligno is playing really well. I've changed my mind on him now, the guy can stay here, he is at worst an excellent 3rd liner. He's got some great moves and toughness and grit, he's just inconsistent at scoring.

Sens need one skilled scoring forward for their top 6 - and I think that it could be Silfverberg pushing for it.

Silfverberg-Spezza-Michalek
Foligno-Turris-Alfredsson
Greening-Smith-Neil
Daugavins-O'Brien-Condra

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

4-4 fluky goal.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

The Alfie Ahhhhh! Oh man he's playing so well right now !

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

All hail The Alfie. Again. As usual.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have to change my underwear after that one. Damn.... Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Seriously, what a ridiculous performance by Alfredsson, Cussing awesome!!!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How was that a Cussing penalty shot? WTF.

That second line has been amazing. I told y'all Turris would heat up down the stretch.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:How was that a Cussing penalty shot? WTF.

That second line has been amazing. I told y'all Turris would heat up down the stretch.

The timing is not a coincidence IMO. Foligno with Turris and Alfie is perfect. One guy who can go to the trenches for you, get you the puck, but still has some skill.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Exciting game. Frustrating how the Jets kept coming back and coming back. Too bad they didn't know their season was already over, or it could have been an easier night for us.

I've only been able to follow the game on the Score app -- there was a blog -- and a lot of comments praising Spezza's game, how we should definitely be in the talk for a Hart (even though Maklin will win it). What's up with that, did he have a fantastic game?

Also a lot of talk in the blog as well as when I listened a bit to the radio broadcast, how the refereeing was atrocious in the third.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tough on the nerves...real tough. The Spezza play was jaw-dropping, Alfie was legendary - like he switched gears again. Alfie was all over them tonight - they must have been driven crazy by him.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Exciting game. Frustrating how the Jets kept coming back and coming back. Too bad they didn't know their season was already over, or it could have been an easier night for us.

I've only been able to follow the game on the Score app -- there was a blog -- and a lot of comments praising Spezza's game, how we should definitely be in the talk for a Hart (even though Maklin will win it). What's up with that, did he have a fantastic game?

Also a lot of talk in the blog as well as when I listened a bit to the radio broadcast, how the refereeing was atrocious in the third.

He played really well. Some unreal plays and he even chipped in defensively. He was creating offense all night.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I though about the Hart for a moment when he made that ridiculous offensive play to Turris, then I thought about it again when he saved that goal. I wonder...or Karlsson for that matter. Diddle man, where they go, this team follow (and Alfie).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl

Give him the Norris

is the headline. How cool is that?

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl

Give him the Norris

At this point, I don't see how it's not a fait accompli. 76 points (27 more than his closest rival), +19, almost 20 goals, etc., etc.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:

Give him the Norris

At this point, I don't see how it's not a fait accompli. 76 points (27 more than his closest rival), +19, almost 20 goals, etc., etc.

I think it might be...

The way he thinks the game is something to behold. The way he picked off that puck from Bogosian shows his level of skill at anticipating the play. Amazing levels of talent.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Give him the Norris

I think it might be...

The way he thinks the game is something to behold. The way he picked off that puck from Bogosian shows his level of skill at anticipating the play. Amazing levels of talent.

Seriously, Karlsson not winning the Norris would be criminal at this point. PPG, key cog in the offense, 25 minutes a night, high +/- rating. What else do you want from your Norris winner?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum