GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Winnipeg Jets, Monday, Mar. 26, 2012, 8:30PM EST

+16
Ev
sens4win
Riprock
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
spader
SensGirl11
dennycrane
Jordo
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
wprager
shabbs
tim1_2
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Bishop has a groin pull and will miss at least 2 weeks.

Don't think it matters now. It's gotta be Anderson all the way till they clinch a spot at least. If he gets pulled and we put Auld in, well then we've already lost the game.

I'm also not so down on Auld like the rest of the peeps here. The man has delivered 2 solid victories against quite the superior opponents in PIttsburgh and Nashville (and an OT loss in Vancouver). Ppl jump all over him for that poor game against Boston but quickly forget the center ice goal allowed by the very same Anderson.

Any ways, moot point now. You gotta start Andy all the way till we clinch. Then maybe think about calling up Lehner (which will prob only have 2-3 games remaining in the season)

Jordo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Michallica wrote:

Don't think it matters now. It's gotta be Anderson all the way till they clinch a spot at least. If he gets pulled and we put Auld in, well then we've already lost the game.

I'm also not so down on Auld like the rest of the peeps here. The man has delivered 2 solid victories against quite the superior opponents in PIttsburgh and Nashville (and an OT loss in Vancouver). Ppl jump all over him for that poor game against Boston but quickly forget the center ice goal allowed by the very same Anderson.

Any ways, moot point now. You gotta start Andy all the way till we clinch. Then maybe think about calling up Lehner (which will prob only have 2-3 games remaining in the season)

This is a HUGE game tonight. Buffalo and Washington are nipping at our heels and playing inspired hockey right now- we have to ensure that we stay above them. Of the remaining 6 games, there's 3 that are above us in the standings, and 3 that are below. These are the games we MUST win to ensure a playoff spot. Nothing's guaranteed yet.

Let's hope Andy plays a solid game tonight and builds some confidence from a victory.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Jordo wrote:
Michallica wrote:

This is a HUGE game tonight. Buffalo and Washington are nipping at our heels and playing inspired hockey right now- we have to ensure that we stay above them. Of the remaining 6 games, there's 3 that are above us in the standings, and 3 that are below. These are the games we MUST win to ensure a playoff spot. Nothing's guaranteed yet.

Let's hope Andy plays a solid game tonight and builds some confidence from a victory.

Agreed. I'm hella nervous for this game. The playoffs have indeed begun for the sens and they need to show it tonight.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

My big fear is that tomorrow's Buffalo/Washington game goes to OT.

The good news is:
Thursday - Washington at Boston
Friday - Pittsburgh at Buffalo

Sens will have one game in hand on both teams at the end of Friday.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dennycrane wrote:My big fear is that tomorrow's Buffalo/Washington game goes to OT.

The good news is:

That is good news.

Still, a win tonight makes EVERYONE breathe a little easier. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

dennycrane wrote:My big fear is that tomorrow's Buffalo/Washington game goes to OT.

The good news is:

Great news! I don't really look at the schedule, but that's damn hard opponents.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

The good news is:

Great news! I don't really look at the schedule, but that's damn hard opponents.

Boston just rested Thomas too, so he should play vs. the Caps.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

The good news is:

Boston just rested Thomas too, so he should play vs. the Caps.

I just read your comment about tonight and I agree. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE win.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#sensanity

Yes? No?

Meh.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:#sensanity

Yes? No?

Meh.

Thinking Dunno about that one.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

The Bad News:

Sat. Mar. 31st:

Ottawa at Philadelphia
Buffalo at Toronto
Montreal at Washington

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Yes? No?

Meh.

#folinsane-o

#bishplease

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yes? No?

Meh.

FIAL.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Wow talk about getting this all wrong...pretty pathetic. This was written and updated today...

http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/03/26/senators-lose-bishop-to-lower-body-injury

The Senators are only two points up on the Buffalo Sabres and four points ahead of the No. 9 Washington Capitals.

The Jets are sitting four points out of a playoff spot.

They really need some new writers here, it's just getting worse.

With that being said, GO SENS GO!!! Ahhhhh!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

dennycrane wrote:The Bad News:

Sat. Mar. 31st:

Ottawa at Philadelphia
Buffalo at Toronto
Montreal at Washington

Yeah, not great. Our schedule is not easy to close out the season either, we have 2 games where we should win or we've got problems, those being tonight and Sunday against the Isles. Of course nothing is guaranteed, but if we don't win those 2 we're really setting ourselves up for a heart attack end of the season. (as if it isn't already)

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Good news is when we will be watching the standings this week there are 2 tough games for Buffalo and Washington.

only thing I'm nervous about is if Pittsburgh ever decides to start resting their guys...hopefully they won't considering they're trying to take over 1st in the East and they'll have to get as many points as possible to close out the season to ensure they keep top spot.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

The good news is:

Vertigo maybe I should read the whole thread before I post. Ahhhhh!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Tue: Sabres @ Capitals.

Please, no 3-point game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum