GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Winnipeg Jets @ Ottawa Senators - 5:00pm ET - Sun. Mar. 17th, 2013

+11
Bramlet07
spader
sandysensfan
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
wprager
NEELY
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Sens return home after getting back in the win column by downing the slugs 4-3 in OT on Saturday afternoon.

Lehner expected to get the start, but PMac may decide to stick with Bishop. Turris is looking better and better. The D really stepped up vs the Sabres after the team had a really flat first period. Gotta keep the wins coming while we can. Hopefully the Jets are super tired and hurting from the Leafs game Sat. night.

NOTE the 5:00pm start.

GO SENS GO!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Must win. Jets will be dead tired and Ottawa will be waiting for them, no reason for a loss and they may even get the backup... but we all saw what happened last time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Must win. Jets will be dead tired and Ottawa will be waiting for them, no reason for a loss and they may even get the backup... but we all saw what happened last time.

The Sens charted a plane back to Ottawa:

Marc Methot ‏@MarcMethot3 wrote:

Just landed back home in Ottawa. After a nice comeback win, gonna fire up tonight's UFC fight and lay down on the couch!Time to relax #Sens

That was just a few minutes before the Jets started the second period. Yep, they should be nice and tired, relative to the Sens. The Jets will likely be taking a coach.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

They won't get into their hotel until 1 or 2 am... prob won't be getting to sleep until 3... won't get a pre game skate, should be beat up, tired, and an emotional let down from a Saturday night game in Toronto against the team you are 1 point behind.

No reason to lose, none.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Gotta take it.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Missed the game today but looking forward to tomorrow!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:They won't get into their hotel until 1 or 2 am... prob won't be getting to sleep until 3... won't get a pre game skate, should be beat up, tired, and an emotional let down from a Saturday night game in Toronto against the team you are 1 point behind.

No reason to lose, none.

I'm assuming they are hiring a coach (bus), and they won't be on the road until after 10PM. No way they're in their rooms until close to 3AM. Plus they're having a field day against the Leafs -- 4-1 now -- so some post-game celebration on the bus, I'm sure.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:
NEELY wrote:They won't get into their hotel until 1 or 2 am... prob won't be getting to sleep until 3... won't get a pre game skate, should be beat up, tired, and an emotional let down from a Saturday night game in Toronto against the team you are 1 point behind.

No reason to lose, none.

I'm assuming they are hiring a coach (bus), and they won't be on the road until after 10PM. No way they're in their rooms until close to 3AM. Plus they're having a field day against the Leafs -- 4-1 now -- so some post-game celebration on the bus, I'm sure.

They fly dude lol

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
wprager wrote:

No reason to lose, none.

They fly dude lol

From Toronto? It's just a 4 hour bus ride. I thought for something that short they'd ride. Oh, well, regardless, by now the Sens are home, relaxing in front of their TV.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Haha yes, from Toronto.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Absolutely no excuse tomorrow, none.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Absolutely no excuse tomorrow, none.

Well I hope you're right. I also hope that's not what the Sens are thinking. They underestimated the Slugs and it nearly cost them. The Jets have been playing very well of late, although you probably can say that wasn't Pavelec's best game. Do we see the backup tomorrow? Someone named Pasquale -- zero NHL games.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY!

GO SENS GO!!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Gotta take it.

SOLD!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

By the power of Guinness... we shall be VICTORIOUS!!!!!

GAME DAY: Winnipeg Jets @ Ottawa Senators - 5:00pm ET - Sun. Mar. 17th, 2013 Promo-alt

Guinness. On. Ice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum