GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Winnipeg Jets, Monday, Mar. 26, 2012, 8:30PM EST

+16
Ev
sens4win
Riprock
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
spader
SensGirl11
dennycrane
Jordo
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
wprager
shabbs
tim1_2
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Expect to see Matrix between the pipes for Ottawa and likely Pavelec in goal for the Jets, although Chris Mason did shut us out 2-0 on Jan 16th.

Don't expect any lineup changes for Ottawa after their win over Pitts on Saturday. That would mean Carkner stays in the lineup over Gilroy.

Our next game won't be until Saturday vs. Philadelphia.

The game is being broadcast on Sportsnet and TVA...note the start time. 8:30 EST.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big game for the Sens... as they all are these days. We need the two points tonight. Opportunity knocks. Let's do this. GO SENS GO!!! The One is back...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Can we have that anthem signer again? Her "rendition" loosened the boys up and they were able to go out and have some fun.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Can we have that anthem signer again? Her "rendition" loosened the boys up and they were able to go out and have some fun.

Diddle that was funny. All the shots of players trying to stifle their laughter. Fantastic. We definitely weren't clenching our sticks too tight after that!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Can we have that anthem signer again? Her "rendition" loosened the boys up and they were able to go out and have some fun.
Heh. Sens take their anthem singer on the road trip.... "Hey, can you guys use our singer for tonight's game?"

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jets Keys to Victory: Actually try.

Senators Keys to Victory:
Hope that the other team doesn't actually try and/or lets them win.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Jets Keys to Victory: Actually try.

Senators Keys to Victory:
Hope that the other team doesn't actually try and/or lets them win.

Precisely. Ottawa didn't get where they are by playing well!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Matrix

Go Sens!!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Little was hurt last game and was seen going for X-Rays. Likely out tonight. He's their top-line center.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensReporter: Anderson tonight, sounds like Lehner will stay in Bingo. Sens only have two callups left.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bishop has a groin pull and will miss at least 2 weeks.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Pavelec confirmed to start for the Jets:

https://twitter.com/#!/WiebeSunSports/status/184322678889529344

"#NHLJets C Bryan Little is also good-to-go for game on Mon vs #Sens while Ondrej Pavelec will make his 12th consecutive start in goal"

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Bishop has a groin pull and will miss at least 2 weeks.

Don't think it matters now. It's gotta be Anderson all the way till they clinch a spot at least. If he gets pulled and we put Auld in, well then we've already lost the game.

I'm also not so down on Auld like the rest of the peeps here. The man has delivered 2 solid victories against quite the superior opponents in PIttsburgh and Nashville (and an OT loss in Vancouver). Ppl jump all over him for that poor game against Boston but quickly forget the center ice goal allowed by the very same Anderson.

Any ways, moot point now. You gotta start Andy all the way till we clinch. Then maybe think about calling up Lehner (which will prob only have 2-3 games remaining in the season)

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Michallica wrote:

Don't think it matters now. It's gotta be Anderson all the way till they clinch a spot at least. If he gets pulled and we put Auld in, well then we've already lost the game.

I'm also not so down on Auld like the rest of the peeps here. The man has delivered 2 solid victories against quite the superior opponents in PIttsburgh and Nashville (and an OT loss in Vancouver). Ppl jump all over him for that poor game against Boston but quickly forget the center ice goal allowed by the very same Anderson.

Any ways, moot point now. You gotta start Andy all the way till we clinch. Then maybe think about calling up Lehner (which will prob only have 2-3 games remaining in the season)

This is a HUGE game tonight. Buffalo and Washington are nipping at our heels and playing inspired hockey right now- we have to ensure that we stay above them. Of the remaining 6 games, there's 3 that are above us in the standings, and 3 that are below. These are the games we MUST win to ensure a playoff spot. Nothing's guaranteed yet.

Let's hope Andy plays a solid game tonight and builds some confidence from a victory.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Jordo wrote:
Michallica wrote:

This is a HUGE game tonight. Buffalo and Washington are nipping at our heels and playing inspired hockey right now- we have to ensure that we stay above them. Of the remaining 6 games, there's 3 that are above us in the standings, and 3 that are below. These are the games we MUST win to ensure a playoff spot. Nothing's guaranteed yet.

Let's hope Andy plays a solid game tonight and builds some confidence from a victory.

Agreed. I'm hella nervous for this game. The playoffs have indeed begun for the sens and they need to show it tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum