GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karlsson KONTRACTOCALYPSE!!! (Karlsson re-signs for 7 years!)

+13
Hoags
shabbs
PTFlea
dennycrane
rooneypoo
spader
Ev
SensHulk
Riprock
wprager
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Offer coming soon...

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Any developments regarding "Karlsson KONTRACTOCALYPSE!!! ?"

What's the good word is another way to ask that too. Beer

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Offer comes in this week apparently. It's apparently not the term, but the $$ that may be a sticking point. We'll see I guess...

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Annual reminder: 99% of what you read online and in papers is BS.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My worst fear is that Karlsson just lets his agent drive the bus.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Murray and Kalrsson's agent have a very good relationship by all accounts and everyone is on the same page. It's going to get done pretty quickly.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dennycrane wrote:Annual reminder: 99% of what you read online and in papers is BS.

Tim Murray said as much last week himself on the radio last week.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Think it gets done before the draft?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:Think it gets done before the draft?
Would be nice. Get it out of the way.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'd say there's a chance of a certain percentage. What that percentage is...I have no idea.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I would say probably not because the have they are a little busy between now and the 1st week of July. It will happen but there's no rush, hell, there might not even be a season.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

With the game finally gaining some momentum in the States, it'd be a shame to have another work stoppage. Did you know that the entire finals were broadcast on NBC? In the timeslot where they would be showing "America's Got Talent", they were showing hockey!!! It's a breakthrough!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:With the game finally gaining some momentum in the States, it'd be a shame to have another work stoppage. Did you know that the entire finals were broadcast on NBC? In the timeslot where they would be showing "America's Got Talent", they were showing hockey!!! It's a breakthrough!

Interesting that the last big US breakthrough was also derailed by a work stoppage.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

A work stoppage would be very damaging, especially after the NHL and NBC signed a 10-year TV deal. I wonder if there's any language in there for what happens if there is a work stoppage? I'd be curious to see if any money flows...

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Honestly. roll the %age back gradually.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Would be nice. Get it out of the way.

Depends of whether they are drafting any Swedes. In that case would be nice to have the Swedish Contingent welcome the recruit aboard.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:I would say probably not because the have they are a little busy between now and the 1st week of July. It will happen but there's no rush, hell, there might not even be a season.

You shut your whore mouth!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:With the game finally gaining some momentum in the States, it'd be a shame to have another work stoppage. Did you know that the entire finals were broadcast on NBC? In the timeslot where they would be showing "America's Got Talent", they were showing hockey!!! It's a breakthrough!

Not on national, though. At least game 4 was on NBC-SN or whatever they call it. While it was national, it is only available on cable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum