GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karlsson KONTRACTOCALYPSE!!! (Karlsson re-signs for 7 years!)

+13
Hoags
shabbs
PTFlea
dennycrane
rooneypoo
spader
Ev
SensHulk
Riprock
wprager
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

they are moderated anyways, which is surprising because of the stuff they allow on there. And you would most certainly get boo'ed for being reasonable, sensible, rational and truthful.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Pending approval, my comment will be:

"Apparently $6.5M a year for 7 years is overpaid and too long for a 22 year old Norris winner. Good thing he is our problem then, and not 29 other teams headache. "

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Finally figured it out. It was first.last@alcatel.com (before the merge with Lucent).

The one guy who simply posted "brutal" has been voted down to -22.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Make that -35.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

-41 and my comment is still not up.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

mine neither

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:-41 and my comment is still not up.

-150 last I looked. Laugh1

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Unreal what he did this past season and hopefully he continues to become what could be a generational talent. Sens have a franchise player and he's going to be here for a long time.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Did anyone mention this? Capgeek reports that EK has a limited NTC for the '17-'18 and '18-'19 season.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:Did anyone mention this? Capgeek reports that EK has a limited NTC for the '17-'18 and '18-'19 season.

Yeah, I saw that. By the CBA, he can't have any NTC or NMC before he hits his UFA eligible years, starting with 2016-17. Interesting, that means he has no protective clauses for that 1st year of UFA eligibility, i.e., 2016-17.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:
spader wrote:Did anyone mention this? Capgeek reports that EK has a limited NTC for the '17-'18 and '18-'19 season.

Yeah, I saw that. By the CBA, he can't have any NTC or NMC before he hits his UFA eligible years, starting with 2016-17. Interesting, that means he has no protective clauses for that 1st year of UFA eligibility, i.e., 2016-17.

If he played in Philly, Holmgren would trade him away by then Smile

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:

Trade bait! Ahhhhh! ( Sarcasm )

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

spader wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Trade bait! Ahhhhh! ( Sarcasm )

Cheers

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Holmgren is playing NHL 2012 over there in Philly. There's no other team in the NHL that makes so many moves. That team needs some patience.

rooneypoo wrote:
Hoags wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Holmgren is playing NHL 2012 over there in Philly. There's no other team in the NHL that makes so many moves. That team needs some patience.

It's incredible how many nice assets he's got to work with.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
Hoags wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Too many crazy, need-jerk, moves-for-the-sake-of-moves for me. It's why they're having trouble building a winner, if you ask me.

Time for them to see what they've got in the kids. Their new emerging core is young -- Giroux, Couturier, the Schenns, Simmonds, Read -- and they have to protect that and build around it. No stupid rodeo show with those guys.

rooneypoo wrote:
hemlock wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
Hoags wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Too many crazy, need-jerk, moves-for-the-sake-of-moves for me. It's why they're having trouble building a winner, if you ask me.

Time for them to see what they've got in the kids. Their new emerging core is young -- Giroux, Couturier, the Schenns, Simmonds, Read -- and they have to protect that and build around it. No stupid rodeo show with those guys.

Agreed.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:[

Flyers, Blue Jackets in serious talks about Nash http://bit.ly/Mhp55f #FlyersTalk

https://twitter.com/tpanotchCSN/status/219190627248775169

Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum