GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010

+11
pegsensfan
Hockeyhero22000
KidKarlsson
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
Bramlet07
PTFlea
Riprock
PKC
sens4win
wprager
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Senators @ Red Wings Feb. 13, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap267%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 67% [ 6 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap222%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

dennycrane wrote:Wings seemed to dictate the play. No biggie, but the Sens didn't seem to want to lay the body. They may have given the Wings too much respect.

If the Sens win tomorrow, they win 3 out of 4 on the week, which is pretty good against anyone.

It's true, we were cursing at them to 'soft dump and forecheck' all game.

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

GDT lately have not been showing much interest used to be like 15 pages now its 8 ......... weird

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sens4win wrote:GDT lately have not been showing much interest used to be like 15 pages now its 8 ......... weird

Saturday night and we got torched. I'm surprised there's anyone around.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Wasn't really impressed with Lee or Smith.

Yet again, no one really stood out.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:wow, a loss and an underwhelming GDT LOL. Looks like I didn't miss much, and the ice was awesome at the canal today Smile

Umm, please explain yourself.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:GDT lately have not been showing much interest used to be like 15 pages now its 8 ......... weird

We miss Shabbs Crying

The franchise record-setting streak didn't hurt either.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:wow, a loss and an underwhelming GDT LOL. Looks like I didn't miss much, and the ice was awesome at the canal today Smile

?

SDH89 wrote:Wasn't really impressed with Lee or Smith.

Yet again, no one really stood out.

Lee looks like a smaller Kuba.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:
wprager wrote:

?

It was my GDT. You called it underwhelming. Are you talking about my contribution or just that it's shorter than you're used to? I figure saying "Please explain" was shorter. I guess I was wrong Facepalm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:
wprager wrote:

?

It was my GDT. You called it underwhelming. Are you talking about my contribution or just that it's shorter than you're used to? I figure saying "Please explain" was shorter. I guess I was wrong Facepalm
your GDT are fine, you know what's not fine the olympic thread were is all the talk

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:
wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:
wprager wrote:

?

your GDT are fine, you know what's not fine the olympic thread were is all the talk

The talk over there will start on the 16th.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
sens4win wrote:
wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:
wprager wrote:

?

there are some good events besides hockey

wprager wrote:
sens4win wrote:
wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:
wprager wrote:

?

wprager, i think he just meant that the 6 or 7 pages of talk was underwhelming and not the norn for this site. everyone knows you and shabbs do the lions share of work to get these even started. that is what i gathered from his comment. not many posters is all.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, I was pretty sure that's what he meant. Just wanted to make him squirm just a little Wink

wprager wrote:Oh, I was pretty sure that's what he meant. Just wanted to make him squirm just a little Wink
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 6 62136

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum