GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010

+11
pegsensfan
Hockeyhero22000
KidKarlsson
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
Bramlet07
PTFlea
Riprock
PKC
sens4win
wprager
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Senators @ Red Wings Feb. 13, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_lcap267%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 67% [ 6 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_lcap222%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Bleed, Shannon, bleed!

pegsensfan

Prospect
Prospect

thanks i forgot about cbc as well.....oh and its not like that goal was cullens fault, terrible rebound control then non-stop on a easy shot.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Oh, I'm not blaming it on Cullen. Just not an auspicious beginning with his new team.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm also amazed at how much the refs let the Wings get away with. Picks, elbows, blatant interference.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

In the corner next time, Elliott. Geez, Franzen is as big as a house and he triesto put it, what, through him?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Interference on whom, for crying out loud!

pegsensfan

Prospect
Prospect

wow great reffin. and also, wow elliott is always way to deep, especially last game against the caps. He keeps doin that hes going to lose his startin gig.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

haven't been able to watch the game how we looking??

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Regin assist Kovalev

sens4win wrote:haven't been able to watch the game how we looking??

Dunno, I am watching the Canadian women throw a beatdown on the Slovaks.

Sens get 2nd billing during the Olympics. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 4 542150

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:Regin assist Kovalev

Doing better after that one.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, battery's dying and it's time to put the kinds to bed. Back for the third, I guess.

Go Sens.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

3-1 Facepalm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Detroit's been getting wayyyyyyy too many breaks and scoring chances. They are either really fast or Ottawa's moving very slowly.

Well, Derek Smith is def a better player then Lee, it's not even close. Glad to see he has looked good.

As for Lee, thats what happens when you get sent down and dont work your Donkey off, you regress. Good bye Lee.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Crappy game from everyone. Couldn't get on the same page, the ice looked like crap, the forecheck was non-existent. Luckily we play again tomorrow, because we need to give a better effort and play on different ice. Not entirely thrilled obviously.

In all honesty, Derek Smith looked good out there and got more comfortable as the game went on. Lee, well, he;s brutal and NOT an NHL D man. If we get anything for him at the deadline, draft, in the future period, we should consider ourselves lucky.

N4L wrote:In all honesty, Derek Smith looked good out there and got more comfortable as the game went on. Lee, well, he;s brutal and NOT an NHL D man. If we get anything for him at the deadline, draft, in the future period, we should consider ourselves lucky.

It's one game. Weren't you saying the last time he was up here that he could be a serviceable 5/6 d-man?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum