GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010

+11
pegsensfan
Hockeyhero22000
KidKarlsson
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
Bramlet07
PTFlea
Riprock
PKC
sens4win
wprager
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Senators @ Red Wings Feb. 13, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap267%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 67% [ 6 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap222%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hey, Dash, I know Neely poo-pood my idea of asking Lehner about Alfie versus Lidstrom for Team Sweden captain, but you weren't curious? And, forgetting about politics and such, Alfie *is* the NHL's longest-serving Captain, and *is* the first European born Captain in the SCF. Plus his game is still at the top (leading the team in scoring yet again) while Lidstrom is certainly showing the signs of aging.

Anyhow, tonight we'll see a match up of two Swedish Captains. In the past those were usually pretty good games.

wprager wrote:
Dash wrote:Anyone know if CI is going to broadcast the Isles game tomorrow?

The NHL Scoreboard is usually a good place to check. They list all the networks for every game, and since they own all the games, they should know.

nhl.com only shows (msg plus) for the OTT/NYI game. A quick check through my tv guide shows different. nhl ci will carry the game as well as msg.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Well, in that case, I'm glad my post said "should" Smile Maybe they'll update it tomorrow?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I didn't see it on CI cause I was looking only at the HD channels, it is on in SD only. 5PM start time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone know how to make the poll for today's GDT the main one on the front page?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Anyone know how to make the poll for today's GDT the main one on the front page?

That might be a Clutch produced poll to be honest.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, top six!
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Top6

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You'll notice that I deleted a comment in the Lehner thread so you could have your moment in the sun. Smile

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

It would be far more impressive to get the bottom 6 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Icon_wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bramlet07 wrote:It would be far more impressive to get the bottom 6 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Icon_wink

If we work together we do top and bottom five -- one for each.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Filppula is not playing tonight for the Wings.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

dennycrane wrote:Filppula is not playing tonight for the Wings.

Groin. But Kronwall is now "probable". Same for Maltby (although he was not in the injury report yesterday).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cullen scored 22 last year and is on pace for 16 this year. Playing on a better team, though, who knows, 20 is not out of the question. We could have 6 20-goal scorers before it's all over.

wprager wrote:Well, in that case, I'm glad my post said "should" Smile Maybe they'll update it tomorrow?

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 62136

it sure is funny how many people think they are perfect on here and when they get called out on something they get their other perfect friends to jump on and back them up.
do they really think we care?

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Hey, top six!
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 2 Top6

Is that really something to brag about. Doesn't it just mean you should be doing something better with your saturday?

what a complete mix-up of lines except of course for the best 4th line in the NHL. I dont think anybody in the guessing of lines thread had this one right. I guess thats what happens when you have the depth we have right now. cant wait for this game. i have to pvr it as i have to work.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

cloverleaf wrote:what a complete mix-up of lines except of course for the best 4th line in the NHL. I dont think anybody in the guessing of lines thread had this one right. I guess thats what happens when you have the depth we have right now. cant wait for this game. i have to pvr it as i have to work.
shannon on the first were did that come from

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:
wprager wrote:Hey, top six!

Is that really something to brag about. Doesn't it just mean you should be doing something better with your saturday?

Ooh, that cuts to the bone, man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum