GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010

+11
pegsensfan
Hockeyhero22000
KidKarlsson
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
Bramlet07
PTFlea
Riprock
PKC
sens4win
wprager
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Senators @ Red Wings Feb. 13, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap267%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 67% [ 6 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap211%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap222%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

what a complete mix-up of lines except of course for the best 4th line in the NHL. I dont think anybody in the guessing of lines thread had this one right. I guess thats what happens when you have the depth we have right now. cant wait for this game. i have to pvr it as i have to work.

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

cloverleaf wrote:what a complete mix-up of lines except of course for the best 4th line in the NHL. I dont think anybody in the guessing of lines thread had this one right. I guess thats what happens when you have the depth we have right now. cant wait for this game. i have to pvr it as i have to work.
shannon on the first were did that come from

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:
wprager wrote:Hey, top six!
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 3 Top6

Is that really something to brag about. Doesn't it just mean you should be doing something better with your saturday?

Ooh, that cuts to the bone, man.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:what a complete mix-up of lines except of course for the best 4th line in the NHL. I dont think anybody in the guessing of lines thread had this one right. I guess thats what happens when you have the depth we have right now. cant wait for this game. i have to pvr it as i have to work.

He's replacing Cheechoo. Based on ice time I think that was the third line last game.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
sens4win wrote:

He's replacing Cheechoo. Based on ice time I think that was the third line last game.
no alfie kovalev up there though i like some size on the 1st line

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

really liking the projected lines in the Sun today:

Cullen/Fisher/Alfie
Michalek/Spezza/Kovalev
Ruutu/Kelly?Neil
Shannon/Regin/WInnie

With the 1a line you get 3 responsible 2-way players that can put it in the back of the net.
1b line you are getting dangles and snipes
love our shutdown line, grit grit and grit
and that 4th line is going to be FAST....

cant wait for the game!
GO SENS GO

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Fish12 wrote:really liking the projected lines in the Sun today:

Cullen/Fisher/Alfie
Michalek/Spezza/Kovalev
Ruutu/Kelly?Neil
Shannon/Regin/WInnie

With the 1a line you get 3 responsible 2-way players that can put it in the back of the net.
1b line you are getting dangles and snipes
love our shutdown line, grit grit and grit
and that 4th line is going to be FAST....

cant wait for the game!
GO SENS GO
wow those are great lines i think you summed it up well, each lien bring something different to the table, its line a different team on each line if only are D brought that imagine Thinking

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:
wprager wrote:Hey, top six!
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM EST. Sat. Feb 13, 2010 - Page 3 Top6

Is that really something to brag about. Doesn't it just mean you should be doing something better with your saturday?

Ooh, that cuts to the bone, man.

Sorry. I had just gotten back from spending 8 hours in class in what seems to have been an absolutely gorgeous day here. -5 outside, and sunny.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, we've had steady wet snow for most of the day. Not enough to make it "exciting" but certainly enough to make dry cleaners very, very happy. I hate slush. It's just like mosquitoes.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Well, we've had steady wet snow for most of the day. Not enough to make it "exciting" but certainly enough to make dry cleaners very, very happy. I hate slush. It's just like mosquitoes.
Facepalm Ahhhhh! well there is a few differences but i see were your coming from Sarcasm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

very slow starting game

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why is it so difficult to find the live stream from CBC.ca? Anyhow, if you're like me and don't want to d/l yet another player (required for some atdhe.net content), here's a link to CBC's streaming of teh game:
http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/Live_Streaming/Live_Stream:_Hockey_Night_in_Canada/ID=1404548356

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Why is it so difficult to find the live stream from CBC.ca? Anyhow, if you're like me and don't want to d/l yet another player (required for some atdhe.net content), here's a link to CBC's streaming of teh game:
http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/Live_Streaming/Live_Stream:_Hockey_Night_in_Canada/ID=1404548356

Thank you, i forgot about cbc.ca. And you are right, it is a pain finding the stream.

And that other player isn't even working.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Neil out with Spezza? Huh?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cullen is -1 and was in the box for the 2nd one.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bleed, Shannon, bleed!

pegsensfan

Prospect
Prospect

thanks i forgot about cbc as well.....oh and its not like that goal was cullens fault, terrible rebound control then non-stop on a easy shot.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, I'm not blaming it on Cullen. Just not an auspicious beginning with his new team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum