GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will get the C in Ottawa?

+12
dennycrane
spader
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
wprager
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
NEELY
rooneypoo
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who will get the C in Ottawa?

Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Vote_lcap238%Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 38% [ 6 ]
Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Vote_lcap250%Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 8 ]
Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Vote_lcap26%Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Vote_lcap26%Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Vote_lcap20%Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

121Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:04 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Came to gmh in light of today's exciting announcements only to find a pissing contest ensue on who called what first....Cussing rtarded u guys

I was of the opinion phillips would get the 'C' but Karlsson is a fine choice.  The more i heard his interviews since he got back to ottawa, the more I was convinced he was ready.  The new era is here folks.

You new here? Laugh1

Best post of the day so far. (excluding my own) (as usual)

122Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:07 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:Came to gmh in light of today's exciting announcements only to find a pissing contest ensue on who called what first....Cussing rtarded u guys

I was of the opinion phillips would get the 'C' but Karlsson is a fine choice.  The more i heard his interviews since he got back to ottawa, the more I was convinced he was ready.  The new era is here folks.

People blabbed on and on and on about the budget for months. I reasoned, I debated, I pleaded, but it was more and more of the same. At month 4 or whatever it was, I said in series of posts here, that's enough of this, when this gets settled the way I'm pretty confident it will, then I'm gloating and you're going to listen to it for as long as I had to hear about THE BUDGET CRISIS OF 2014!!! (RIP).

So, here we are, and that's how we got here. Buckle up, I'm only in day one here. I've got at least 4 more months to go.

123Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:46 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's all get back to the real issue at hand...

#TheCondraSituation

124Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:00 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Let's all get back to the real issue at hand...

#TheCondraSituation

13th forward, waivers and/or buy-out.

#TheCondraSituation is all but solved.

Why is no one focusing on #TheGreeningSituation? I'd much rather Condra than Greening

125Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

People show their pleasure in the weirdest ways. Lol at a pissing match over the budget. Go nuts though...maybe I'll make a new thread for the budget talk.

126Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So who here was defending the budget side? Sandy was pretty critical but who else? Realize that if someone is concerned it doesn't mean they attribute everything to budget. Everybody wanted Melnyk gone, even Poo's bestie, NEEYOR.

If I have to put up with even just one more post let alone the promised 4 months I might as well hang out somewhere else.

127Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:34 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:

#TheCondraSituation

13th forward, waivers and/or buy-out.

#TheCondraSituation is all but solved.

Why is no one focusing on #TheGreeningSituation? I'd much rather Condra than Greening
Interesting...

#TheGreeningSituation now trending on GMHockey...

128Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:39 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:So who here was defending the budget side?  Sandy was pretty critical but who else?  Realize that if someone is concerned it doesn't mean they attribute everything to budget.  Everybody wanted Melnyk gone, even Poo's bestie, NEEYOR.

If I have to put up with even just one more post let alone the promised 4 months I might as well hang out somewhere else.

Hey, play fair. No post-deletesies.

We'll miss you!

129Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:45 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:So who here was defending the budget side?  Sandy was pretty critical but who else?  Realize that if someone is concerned it doesn't mean they attribute everything to budget.  Everybody wanted Melnyk gone, even Poo's bestie, NEEYOR.

Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Temper-tantrum

130Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:46 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Prager abusing his power again?

Tsk tsk tsk...

That's a paddlin'...

Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Thats-a-paddlin-30027

131Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:10 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Prager abusing his power again?

Tsk tsk tsk...

That's a paddlin'...

Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Thats-a-paddlin-30027

LOL. Awesome.

On the subject of who the next captain would be, btw, I posted the following of Twitter this morning in reply to Senschirp's question, "Sure sounds like the #Sens plan on naming a Captain this morning. Predictions?", some two hours before the news broke:

"@SensChirp Welcome to your Karlsson years, Ottawa."

I don't know when or how I shifted my thinking on this one, but certainly the issue seemed pretty clear to me this morning. But I confess that I'll flipped and flopped on this one. I thought for quite some time there'd be no captain named coming out of camp, but when the news broke about the upcoming presser, Karlsson was the first place my mind went -- perhaps unconsciously, as it was like 7am. Smile

132Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

#TheCondraSituation

My sources have gone dark. Something is afoot.

133Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ryan said Karlsson was the voice they would trust as a young team, so obviously the fact that he's in the age range of the core makes it a pretty easy choice I guess.

134Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

- Unknown Author

135Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:03 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tsk tsk tsk...

That's a paddlin'...

Huh? Why?

136Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:19 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

100% agreed. I can point you at the person that brought it all up if you like (and continues to bring it up, over and over).

137Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:25 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

Tsk tsk tsk...

That's a paddlin'...

Huh? Why?

Did you delete a post?

138Who will get the C in Ottawa? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who will get the C in Ottawa? Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:45 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:

Tsk tsk tsk...

That's a paddlin'...

Huh? Why?

Did you delete a post?

Not lately. Maybe 6-8 months ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum