GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks :: 4:00pm ET :: Sun. Mar. 2nd, 2014

+7
Ev
PTFlea
spader
sandysensfan
NEELY
wprager
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:Karlsson is so good lol.

Especially good on that canucks second goal...but it's spezza's fault I forgot. missed call on conacher too. Cussing spezza

Laughing3 

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Also pmac has to stop with this BS of a defensive player on each line he's trying. Time to reunite Ryan with turris and MacArthur.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:

Especially good on that canucks second goal...but it's spezza's fault I forgot. missed call on conacher too. Cussing spezza

Not blamming Spezza for anything here, I am giving my opinion on what's wrong with the team overall as was being discussed... problems with team defense and consistency.  IMO Spezza being the captain and not buying into the team system is the biggest issue with the Sens.

As for Karlsson's "giveaway" that was for Michalek and he simply got out muscled and beat. Michalek is playing like a guy waiting to get traded. Maybe Karlsson has to eat that puck instead of make a play but that was on Michalek as much as Karlsson.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Trade the bum.

#blamespezza

Spezza for kesler?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Trade the bum.

#blamespezza

Spezza for kesler?

If the Sens did in fact jettison Spezza this summer, what does everyone think of Stastny as a UFA pickup?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Spezza isn't worth Kessler.

If the Sens are sold on the pieces they have going forward you try and get the best player possible back for Spezza with some futures. The Sens with Karlsson on the back end are going to be built around speed and skill, yah you need some grinders but you need speed up the middle and some on the wings. If you can get a 200' player who can score 20-25 on the wing along with a mid 1st rounder IMO that's good enough.

Again though, no way Murray has the balls to make that move.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

spader wrote:
Michallica wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Trade the bum.

#blamespezza

Spezza for kesler?

If the Sens did in fact jettison Spezza this summer, what does everyone think of Stastny as a UFA pickup?

Like I just posted above, Sens are find up the middle IMO especially with Lazar and perhaps Da Costa coming up to go along with Zibanejad, Turris, and Smith. The biggest need is a mix of speed, skill, and grit on the wing.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

IMO a UFA signing that would make sense for the Sens is Gaborik. I am well aware of all the pitfalls of signing him so lets save all that but in terms of what is missing I think he makes a lot of sense.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Conacher truly is useless lol.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hopefully his last game on tuesday

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I think they move Michalek at this point honestly and that frees up the roster spot but we'll see. Conacher could be the guy that moves and my jaw wouldn't move.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Don't k of what cbc is saying. This ice sucks

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:Don't k of what cbc is saying. This ice sucks
Did you see the ice yesterday for the Pitt/Chi game?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Not liking how much Anderson is playing the puck... always worries me...

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoffman is going to get one.... he's playing to well not to.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Vancouver is Cussing terrible

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

C C! #blamespezza

Ev

Ev