GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks - 10:00pm Dec. 28th, 2008

+15
TeamRenzo
LethalLehner
jamvan
BigRig
Sens4thecup
COLLAR UP
Bramlet07
dennycrane
Number Twenty Nine
wprager
Cronie
sennies1980
Hayden
PTFlea
shabbs
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Sens continue their Western road trip with a visit to the Canucks. After a brutal loss last night to the Flames... hopefully we'll see some life in the Sens tonight. But I'm not holding out.

Gerber is listed as probable due to the back to back games.

When is Sundin expected to be in the Canucks line-up?

Game is on SNET-E (HD), PPV.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lucky for the Sens he needs a few practises before he can join the Canucks.

Now instead of losing 7-1, they'll lose 4-1. Barf.

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

There's this meatball that posts on CBC before and after every single Sens game - bashing the Sens, the fans and pretty much Ottawa in general.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion - but this guy is under my skin and I wish I could stop checking for his posts.

Sorry for the mini rant - but the guy pisses me off to the max.

sennies1980

sennies1980
Prospect
Prospect

I'm going to the game tonight and as excited as I usually get to see my team in town; I am worried about what they will be able to do after getting worked last night. They performed so well in the first two periods but fell apart in the third. Why can't this team perform for a full 60 minutes? It is so frustrating!

http://talkinghockey.wordpress.com

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hayden wrote:There's this meatball that posts on CBC before and after every single Sens game - bashing the Sens, the fans and pretty much Ottawa in general.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion - but this guy is under my skin and I wish I could stop checking for his posts.

Sorry for the mini rant - but the guy pisses me off to the max.

No apologies needed. Trust me, it's because of people like the plick you're talking about that I completely refrain from TSN posts as there is NO SHORTAGE of ignorant know-it-alls who post there... Man, I'm all about freedom of speech and opinions and tolerance, but I STILL want to work them over with a baseball bat at times!! LOL

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They're playing tonight? Woohoo! I don't care if they win or lose anymore. Both outcomes have perks.

As for Hartsburg, I read this somewhere and it makes sense. Delusional or not, if Melnyk thinks this is a top-four team then Hartsburg is in trouble. Not Murray, because he seems to have put together a top-four team. So it must be on Hartsburg.

But please, oh please, don't even think about giving Melrose a call.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Interesting lines, if IceChips has it right:
Kelly - Spezza - Heatley
Foligno - Fisher - Alfredsson
Ruutu - McAmmond - Neil
Zubov - Vermette - Donovan

Bass out, replaced by Zubov, but while that's still a 4th line, you've got two fairly skilled players and speed to burn. If that line is out against Vancouver's third pairing it could get real interesting.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

No Luongo, no Sundin, we have a chance.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

this first period is worse than last night....

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Outshot 17-5. Impressive.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

But only down 1-0

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:They're playing tonight? Woohoo! I don't care if they win or lose anymore. Both outcomes have perks.

As for Hartsburg, I read this somewhere and it makes sense. Delusional or not, if Melnyk thinks this is a top-four team then Hartsburg is in trouble. Not Murray, because he seems to have put together a top-four team. So it must be on Hartsburg.

I was thinking the same thing. Big problems if Melnyk thinks this is a top 4 team in any league.

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

big 5 shots after the 1st...that sure helps win games...

outshot 17-5 so far...just pathtetic

504Heater wrote:
wprager wrote:They're playing tonight? Woohoo! I don't care if they win or lose anymore. Both outcomes have perks.

I was thinking the same thing. Big problems if Melnyk thinks this is a top 4 team in any league.
we could be top 10 maybe in the OHL...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is one of the worst teams I have ever seen. And I've seen the golden pukes of Pittsburgh and Florida. Unreal. Absolutely pathetic.

Murray makes moves or he's shown the door.

Hartsburg is in waaaaaay over his head. Wow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum