GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks :: 4:00pm ET :: Sun. Mar. 2nd, 2014

+7
Ev
PTFlea
spader
sandysensfan
NEELY
wprager
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:i hope we get to see some petersson in ottawa after the trade deadline, especially if we're out of the playoffs. should be nice to see a few youngsters a trial again.

I don't think Petersson is ever gonna pull it off.

hey man, wtf! don't shred my poor brah's hopes and dreams. it ain't over till he's back in Sweden.

kidding aside I'm hoping he at least gets a few games before the end this year to see if he can pull it off. If we ship off Michalek it could give him that chance. he's hung around this long and produced decently enough to get a chance.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:We're only three points back, and we get to play emdonton  and Calgary this week. Add some more scoters and were golden.

At least one needed, yeah.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens need to win those back to backs to have any shot IMO and I think it's bleak as it is. Again though I'll be cheering to the end and fact of the matter is these games still mean something.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:TVA in Quebec saying Phillips and Neil to Colorado...?  Probably BS.

Someone tweeted that Phillips either picked up the puck at the end of the game or that he called for it an Karlsson got it for him. Also heard this morning on TGOR that he and the Sens are at a standstill in negotiations.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

What are the rumours of what is being asked by BigRig? I've heard a 2-year deal but not any $$$.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
NEELY wrote:TVA in Quebec saying Phillips and Neil to Colorado...?  Probably BS.

Someone tweeted that Phillips either picked up the puck at the end of the game or that he called for it an Karlsson got it for him.  Also heard this morning on TGOR that he and the Sens are at a standstill in negotiations.  

I saw it. He was calling for the puck, because he was on the ice before the whistle ended. Then Karlsson flipped it to him, and he was smiling.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:What are the rumours of what is being asked by BigRig? I've heard a 2-year deal but not any $$$.

2 years plus exclusive beer rights at the CTC.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:What are the rumours of what is being asked by BigRig? I've heard a 2-year deal but not any $$$.

2 years plus exclusive beer rights at the CTC.
Clearly the beer rights are the stumbling block...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

big rig to replace the old ruins of marshy's at CTC?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum