GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks :: 4:00pm ET :: Sun. Mar. 2nd, 2014

+7
Ev
PTFlea
spader
sandysensfan
NEELY
wprager
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Apparently there's some sort of Heritage Classic Game tomorrow... anyone heard about this? Not sure if it's really on... have not seen any advertising...

I'm guessing Sens @ Canucks at BC Place Stadium or something...

Maybe we'll see Mr. Anderson finally. Eddie Lack goes for the 'Nucks.

Will the Sens score a goal? I sure hope so.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Will they score a goal? They scored two last time. It's a soccer stadium, right?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Will they score a goal?  They scored two last time.  It's a soccer stadium, right?
Heh. So, a 1-0 final, after extra time and a shootout...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Two teams with a combined NHL tenure of around 65 years having a Heritage Classic game. I guess there won't be an "old timers" game because ex-players are mostly still playing for other teams.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Two teams with a combined NHL tenure of around 65 years having a Heritage Classic game.  I guess there won't be an "old timers" game because ex-players are mostly still playing for other teams.
1915 man, that's Heritage for ya.

Sens got beat down pretty bad too.

Were you at that game?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Two teams with a combined NHL tenure of around 65 years having a Heritage Classic game.  I guess there won't be an "old timers" game because ex-players are mostly still playing for other teams.
1915 man, that's Heritage for ya.

Sens got beat down pretty bad too.

Were you at that game?

Nah. Tickets were 15 cents. Can you believe that? Geeze, they thin we were made out of money back then.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BooBoo: Anderson says he will start tomorrow.

Meatball subs for everyone!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cowen a scratch tomorrow.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

As he should be.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game Day Wing Dang Doodle.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Let's destroy Lack so Bobby Lou gets his Stadium Game in.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#DoItForLalongo

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I thought Ottawa was bad right now but the Canucks are an absolute Dung show.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks :: 4:00pm ET :: Sun. Mar. 2nd, 2014 Jim-carrey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum